「75」

We pushed open the doors to my beloved home at three in the morning. To my surprise, both my parents were up. Their eyes lit up in surprise as I walked in with Phil. "Dan, oh Dan..." My mum said, obviously sleep deprived because of the dark bags hanging around her eyes. My dad wasn't much different. They had bands switching with blue and orange, making me worry. I looked at my own wrist. Yellow and pink.

"I'm so sorry," I said, hoping they would forgive me.

"We were so worried, after that news announcement-"

"It's fine. She's been taken care of," I said, reassuring them.

They were happy, and I went into a family hug. As I pulled away, they noticed Phil awkwardly standing there.

"Is this he boyfriend yet?" Mum asked.

"Mum! Not yet!" I squeaked, embarrassed to say the least.

Phil just laughed it off. He walked up to me, and asked, "Hey Dan?"

"Hm?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course, silly," I said, jumping onto his lap and hugging him.

I heard a duo of 'aww' behind me; I completely forgot my parents were in the room. I looked at them. "You aren't mad?"

"Dan, sweetie, I've known since you were age thirteen. I'm not that shallow," my mum laughed. "I will always support you."

I smiled as I turned back to Phil. "See, told you it wasn't so bad, Danny," he smirked, using a nickname that I absolutely hated.

"Don't call me Danny!" I squealed, playfully slapping him.

He only smiled in response, leaning down to kiss me.

A/N: Hey guys, tomorrow is the last two chapters of the story! Thanks for coming along with me on this journey :)