Chapter 4 - College Party

Saturday February 19 2010

WARNING: Strong Violent Sexual Content

Erica and I had a blast at the Galleria mall. We bought dresses at Forever 21 and shoes at Traffic then we had frozen yogurt at the food court. 

My dress was a midnight purple with no straps and was just a few inches over the knees, it was a party dress and it had a sweetheart neckline and the back was covered. My shoes were black heels with big realistic diamond imitations and the heel was large so I stood 5’6 instead of 5’4. I spent about fifty dollars in everything.

Erica’s dress was the same model as mine but in a rich midnight blue and she got small black leather boots with a small heel that only made her 5’2 into a 5’3. She was a little disappointed the dress was so “long” but she liked the color so much she went with it and loved the idea of going in the same dress much to my surprise. She spent about the same money as me.

***

A car honked its horn and we were sure it was Dylan. I peeked out the window and of course, it was Dylan’s car.

“Yeah, it’s your brother.” I assured her. 

“Yay, let’s go!” She leaped and grabbed my hand running down the hall and I nearly fell.

“Erica!” I accused her

“Sorry!” She put her hand on the door to open it.

“Wait let me tell my mom!” I yelled at her.

“It’s okay girls, have fun!” My mom yelled from her room. I should have known she would have heard all the chaos of the heels tapping the floor and our voices already.

“Thanks Mom, bye!” I yelled for her to hear.

“Bye Mrs.P!” and Erica pulled me out the door shutting it behind me.

We walked to the car and slid inside.

“Hey Ev, Hey Eric!” Dylan used the same excited tone as Erica, they were so alike that is was scary. Dylan had the same tan skin and light brown hair as Erica but they didn’t share the same green eyes, Dylan had a hazel color almost as light as mine and had a nice fit body but no where close to the best I had seen, Jacob was better and ashamed to admit it, so was Tyler. Dylan was much like Stifler from American Pie but he wasn’t mean or disrespectful, at least I didn’t ever see him be like that.

“I’m not a guy Dylan! Last time I checked I had a vagina just like you. It’s E-R-I-C-A.” she always got so mad when he did that.

“Hush up hoe.” he smirked at her and I had to step in. I didn’t want to hear them bicker the whole way, I knew she wouldn’t let it drop.

“Dylan, long time no see!” I greeted him and smiled. 

“Got that right gorgeous.” he winked his eye at me and I rolled mine chuckling.

“You’re never getting her Dyl, so don’t even try!” Erica laughed and I was disgusted.

“I would never, she’s like the little sister I’ve never had.” 

“Hey! I’m your little sister, fuck face!” Erica protested.

“I know, I’m just fucking with you.” and we both laughed at her. We drove to the guys house till we got there in a good hour or so. The house was around UM and UM was obviously in Miami. 

This house was grand and beautiful and it stood out against all the Miami Beach mansions. It was something like a beige color but I couldn’t be positive since it was dark outside and all I had as evidence was the paint with lightbulbs close to it. The house had about ten windows just in the front of the house and beautiful huge trees at both sides of the lot that in the sun would cast a beautiful calming shade.