Chapter 32 - Small Bottle Like Thing

Hello, lovelies! So I would like to ask a huge favor to whoever is reading and enjoying this story. Can you please go back and vote for each chapter please? I'm trying to reach a goal and it would mean the world to me! Since I'm almost finishing this story I really wanted to finish it with a huge smile on my face. So please do it, guys, it doesn't take too much. Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you like it! Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN! <3 :D 

*Dedication: Thanks so much for all the votes! I really appreciate it. <3 (:

_____________________________________________________________________________

 ~One Month Later~

“Hey, baby girl. Don’t you just look beautiful today?” I asked Ava, softly kissing her cheek and looking at her bright sapphire eyes. She giggled, showing me her pink gums as she smiled. “Yes you do! Momma loves you, you know that?” I cooed, hugging my baby close to me. She gurgled adorably, causing me to smile. I rocked Ava in my arms, spinning around carefully to make her laugh. The sound filled my ears with music and my heart with joy. 

“Hey, angel, you think I should go get something to eat?” Jake asked, suddenly appearing behind me and locking his arms around my now normal waist. He softly pinched Ava’s cheek, smiling beautifully. 

“How about I make you something if you feed Ava, babe?” I asked.

“Deal.” Jake said, smiling as he took Ava from my arms and went to the fridge where the bottle of milk was. He popped it into the microwave and started to wait for it to finish heating. I looked for the contents of food needed for fettucini Alfredo, all the while hearing Jacob say silly things in weird voices to Ava who gigged happily. 

I watched him, smiling happily. My heart overflowed with joy and love at the beautiful sight of my baby girl and her daddy spinning around, smiling. Jacob caught me looking and smiled that dazzling million dollar smile of his. I smiled back and laughed when he jumped a little at the beeping microwave. He took the bottle and came over to me, kissing my lips softly before walking off to Ava’s room with her.

I turned to the stove and begun cooking the fettucini Alfredo, enough for three because my mom didn't work today. 

“Mmm. Smells good, Ev.” My mom complimented from behind me when I was getting the plates, the food already done. 

“Thanks.” I said. She appeared at my side in a second.

“Here.” She said and I reached for her hand, expecting a plate. Hmm. Well that definitely wasn’t a plate. I thought as my hand came around a small bottle like thing. I looked at her calm face then down at our hands where there indeed was a bottle. I took it and read the label. It was a bottle of birth control pills. My face flushed red in embarrassment as I looked at my mom who only laughed at me. 

“Thanks.” I mumbled, taking the bottle without argument. She smirked then nodded. 

As if on cue, Jake appeared with Ava in his arms and an empty bottle in his hands. I looked at him in shock then tried to hide the bottle. He noticed, scrunching up his face in confusion and raising an eyebrow in question. I wanted to slap my mother as she quietly chuckled to herself. 

Jake put the bottle into the sink and came over to me after he gave Ava to my mom. He pried the bottle from my hand, my mom chuckling harder. I watched his face while he read the bottle, my face flushing red as I saw his eyes widen in realization. 

He looked up at me, staring into my eyes and captivating me with his. They held me and they moved me all at once, full of love, happiness, and a hint of surprise.