Chapter 30 - Avalyn

Hello, lovelies! Here's a chapter! Duh. Lol. Well, I really hope you like it and if you do then please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN!!! Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! Tell me what you thought about it! It's motivating and amazing. (: <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________

~9 Months Pregnant~

“Alright, Kay. I’ll call you later.” I said as I hung up the phone. Kayla and I had been talking about how soon I was due and we were playing out the worst and funniest scenarios I could possibly go through when my water broke. Honestly, I was a little scared now.

“Kayla is scaring the shit out of you. I know it.” Jacob said, chuckling, and I laughed at how right he was.

“Just a little teensy tiny bit.” I said, causing him to laugh from his spot lounged on my sofa. I was making Jake and I some breakfast since my mom had left a bit earlier than usual today and had not had the time to make some of her lovely french toast.

I buttered the bread and soaked it in eggs then put it to the pan where I’d start to turn it till it got golden brown. It was boring to stand here and flip bread especially when my back was killing me and my feet felt like hug boulders squeezing my shoes.

I wanted to get pregnancy over with. I desperately needed Avalyn to pop up and out of me. Fast.

“Jake do you want mocha or irish cream coffee?” I called out to my boyfriend, feeling strangely like an old housewife with a bulging belly as I did. I chuckled to myself.

“Irish cream, babe. What’s so funny?” He asked.

“Oh, nothing just the idea that went through my head just now. I look like an old pregnant housewife cooking breakfast for her husband.” I said, laughing and I heard Jacob’s responsive laughter too.

“A very sexy, loving, hot, wonderful housewife cooking breakfast for her husband.” He corrected and I looked at him to see him smile. I returned the gesture and flipped the bread again. I think it was becoming gold enough so I stacked the slices of ready french toast onto a plate and turned off the stove. 

Just as I was pouring maple syrup over the toast, a fleeting thought entered my head. Would Jake and I ever have any kids? Then I burst out laughing, completely cracking up. I am not having any children until I am at least twenty-five years old! No way in hell!

“Are you okay, Ev?” Jake asked, his tone implying I had gone crazy.

“Y-Yeah. I’m fine.” I said in between laughter then suddenly I peed myself. I peed myself? How could I have peed myself if I hadn’t even known I needed to pee? Was this liquid that dripped off of my legs and onto the floor even pee? Or was it?...

“Jacob!” I screamed out, the name dragging out. He was by my side in a second.

“What? What? Are you okay? What the hell? Did you just pee or is that?...” Jake asked, looking at me with wide astonished eyes.

“I didn’t pee myself, Jake. My water broke!” I said, looking at him through equally wide eyes. I looked down at myself and gasped at the amount of liquid. 

“Shit! What do I do?” He asked, looking worried and scared.

“Get the bag. It’s in my room. I’ll call my mom.” I said, referring to the bag of clean clothes for Avalyn and I and all of the essentials she had told me would be needed. She was an obstetrician for christ’s sake! Of course she knew what she was doing.

I took the phone from the counter and dialed my mom’s memorized cell phone number, she answered quickly. 

“Hello?” She answered.