Chapter 11 - Adventures

<----------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE!!!

“Get some of my clothes so we can go to sleep.” He smiled, looking down into my eyes. 

“Isn’t it a bit early for you to be tired?” I asked

“Usually, yes. But I didn’t sleep much last night.” I nodded my head and he let me go, then I took out some of his black boxers and a baggy blue t- shirt of his. I went to the bathroom to change and came back to find Jacob looking at a small framed photo of him and his late grandmother Nina while wearing just his grey sweats. His muscled and chiseled chest were displayed right before my eyes. I couldn’t help but stare at his beauty. He looked so perfect there, just standing, it made my heart leap to see him like this. 

I walked as slowly and quietly as I could just a few steps closer to him. 

“She was a great woman.” I whispered.

“Ev!” He seemed shock to see me beside him when I obviously wasn’t a minute ago. I smiled at his reaction.

“Sorry, I thought you’d take longer.” He put the picture down on the bedside table and frantically fumbled for something on his bed. I was confused until I saw his hand grab a white tank. 

“Jake, I’ve seen you shirtless before.” I blushed and I didn’t really know why. Even when Jacob and I hadn’t confessed our feelings I knew I wanted him as more than just my best friend. Since we weren’t together and had never shared passionate hugs or kisses, I didn’t get so antsy with him shirtless. I used to just look at him quickly and force myself to stare at his face. Now, that I confessed my feelings to myself and Jacob, I couldn’t help myself but to wander for more than a second. I could feel my face heating and flurries forming inside of me.

“I know, it’s just-” He searched for words to say with a shy smile on his lips.

“Different now.” I filled in from where he left off.

“Yeah.” I looked at his face and his eyes captivated me. I couldn’t look away and I didn’t have the strength to. If I was going to do something before then I forgot what it was. His chocolate brown eyes were mesmerizing me.

I didn’t know if it was my head but I thought I saw him moving closer ever so slightly. Now we were inches apart. 

I could tell from the corner of my eyes that his hand was moving upwards and it rested gently on the base of my neck. With his free hand, he tilted my chin. I saw such emotion in his eyes, making me keep still. I know I wanted to move, stand on the tips of my toes to touch his lips that were moving towards me. Finally, my brain responded to my request and I slowly lifted myself.

Our lips met. Fire started inside me. Butterflies invaded my stomach. My heart was galloping. 

His lips were soft and gentle. So slow that they stopped time around us. I didn’t want to move faster, his lips were at the speed of peace. 

I moved my hand to his hip, then caressed his marble soft skin that left the tips of my fingers burning until they were were curled in his silky hair. 

His lips were calming yet exciting me. I couldn’t stand the inches that were in between us and I closed the gaps. My breasts were tight on his chest and my whole body was carved into his. I could feel him bulging me. I wanted to be closer but I couldn’t. Not now. Even if the need and want was so high. 

I moaned when his tongue entwined with mine. I ran my free hand up his torso, touching his skin with my finger nails slightly, and rested it on his chest. I heard Jacob groan then we were moving slowly down, onto the bed where my body lay on his soft feather sheets.