Chapter 33 - Beach House

Hello, lovelies! :D Nearing the end of this story. Probably about five chapters left. Maybe less. So I would really appreciate it if you go back and vote for every chapter of this story if you haven't already because it would mean the world to me! Seriously. Do it. Hehehe. (: So VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN! I hope you like it and thanks for reading! <3

See this? (***) Well that means there's some sexual content between them. Be on the lookout. (: Feel free to skip them if you feel more comfortable.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Ev, I have the week off." My mom said, smiling at me. We were sitting together for lunch and Ava was strolling around in her baby mobile. Jake was, well, not here.

"Seriously? That's awesome, mom!" I exclaim, smiling brightly and truly happy for her.

"I know, right? Finally!" My mom exclaims, causing me to chuckle.

"You can relax now. Have some time for yourself." I said in agreement but the way my mom's eyes twisted and her lips contorted told me she thought otherwise.

"Well..." She began, trying to find the words to say.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I already have most of the week planned out. You go with Jake to his dad's beach house while I stay here with Ava." My mom said, causing my jaw to drop in shock.

"What? No! She's my responsibility and you need time off, Mom!"

"Ev, I want to spend time off with my granddaughter. No arguments, please. Just go pack. Jake's coming to get you in fifteen minutes." My mom said, smiling suddenly. I only nodded my head, not knowing what to do or say. This was definitely unexpected.

"Seriously?" I asked, verifying this wasn't all a joke or something. My mom only nodded vigorously.

"Seriously, girl. Go!"

"Okay, okay." I said, hopping off the seat to walk to my room.

"Don't forget to pack the birth control pills!" My mom called out, a smirk in her voice.

"I won't." I grumbled, embarrassed and mad. My mom responded with bursts of laughter.

Only when I packed a bright blue bathing suit did it really dawn on me the seriousness of the situation. A beach house. With Jacob, my boyfriend. Alone. For a freaking week! I smiled like a freak and packed everything I needed at the speed of light.

About the time I was done, I heard Jake's car drive in. I left the room, bag in hand and with my excitement bubbling over at the sound of knocking on the door. I went to it and opened it, my mom laughing knowingly behind me. I swear she's like a damn radar!

Jacob's smiling face looked down at me, warm brown eyes dancing. He leaned down and gave me a swift kiss.

"You ready?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah, I am." I agreed, returning the smile. Indeed I was ready to go, dressed in a yellow sundress and gold sandals. Jake was ready too, looking extremely desirable in a light blue t-shirt and white board shorts.

I moved aside to let Jake in and he came inside, looking around the floor with a goofy face; He was looking for Ava. I crossed my arms, standing there with amusement and waiting to see what he'd do.

"Where's my baby girl at?" He asked, his voice a silly coo. I locked eyes with my mom who's face seemed to say, that boy is really just the craziest thing to walk this earth, and chuckled quietly. When Jake found Ava, running around in her baby mobile, he jumped in the air and swooped her out of the thing and in his strong arms.