Chapter 17 - Let Me Check You Out

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PLEASE VOTE!!!

Hey everyone! So I know the chapter is quite short but it has some important things to it. Now, the next chapter or the one after the next will get very eventful so I'm real excited for that! Please, if you like my story vote, comment, and fan! It means a lot. Oh, and can you check out my other stories? Maybe you like them (: Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 10 2011 

I woke up with a smile on my face as I remembered last night. It was one of the best nights I’ve had in a long time! I had eaten Chinese takeout with my two favorite people as we shared jokes and laughter. It couldn’t have been any better. 

Standing up from my plush bed reluctantly, I tiptoed to the bathroom in hopes of not waking my mom.  

I expected the worst when I sat down to do my toilet business but my face scrunched up in confusion when I noticed I hadn’t received Mother Nature’s gift. 

Hmm. Weird. Oh well. Maybe it’ll come tomorrow. 

I used the bathroom with the normal schedule then went to the closet to pick up some clothes. 

The outfit of the day was a pair of white wash shorts and a v-neck floral top in a salmon color with strappy silver sandals.  

It was an effortless outfit that I complimented with the necklace Jake had given me. I picked my hair up into a high ponytail placed my phone into my left back pocket. My bag was laying on the desk chair so I picked it up and slung it into place. 

I almost forgot my cherry Chapstick until I saw it thrown on the floor. I must have dropped it. Picking it up, I uncapped it and coated my lips in its tingling cherry flavor.

I almost giggled aloud... Jacob really liked cherry Chapstick. 

In the kitchen laid a small box of Krispy Kreme donuts my mom had bought yesterday. I took one and ate it with a glass of orange juice while I waited for Jake. 

“Beep! Beep!” Shit! Couldn’t he text me and say he was outside? My mom would wake up and today she got in later than usual! 

I rushed outside in hopes of avoiding another honk of the horn. That boy.  

He got out of the car and met me halfway. Funny, he would usually wait for me inside.  

“Damn. You look sexy, babe.” I scoffed out an unbelieving laugh as he looked at me elevator style. Jake picked me up in his arms.  

“You look pretty today, baby.” I knew that would hurt his manly pride so I almost giggled as I said it. Since we were so close from our hug I got the satisfaction of seeing his eyes flare in anger. 

“Shut up.” He faked anger but I knew he was annoyed.  

I jumped up and hooked my legs around his waist and he held me in a tight and secure hold.  

“You know I’m kidding. You look fine as hell, baby.” He gave me that beautiful and heart-stopping smile of his. I put both my hands at the sides of his face as I looked down at him, his features sparkling.

He puckered his lips and I laughed at him, my head moving back as I laughed. I placed a soft kiss on his puckered lips before he held my head in place to deepen our kiss. 

A sweet and loving kiss from my boyfriend was all I needed to officially start my day. 

“Take me to school, darlin’.” I said in a fake Marilyn Monroe accent. He let out his husky and humoring laugh. God! I loved that sound.