Chapter 3-Breaking and Entering

Disclaimer: As you already know, I don't own nothing, but my oc. Hope you enjoy! Now on to the story!

----------------

After a harsh few days she finally got her apartment and was able to relax. Lucy was taking a bath to celebrate, "I've definitely found a nice place" Getting out of the shower she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body. Her apartment had a lot of space and more importantly her own room.

"Hey Lucy."

Or so she thought...

After kicking Natsu in the face she looked towards him with a scowl on her face, "WHY ARE YOU HERE!"

Rubbing the bruise on his cheek, Natsu answered, "Cause Mira told us you got a knew place...."

"She told you? So what!? Does that mean you can just come in like that!?" Lucy ranted before she thought of something, "Wait, what did you mean by "Us"?

Natsu pointed behind her, and Lucy noticed that Sora was sleeping on her bed while Lucas was sleeping on his stomach. Cute, but this was still her house and she wanted them out, "Can you guys leave?"

Awoken by her voice Sora got Lucas off him and rubbed his eyes, "Oh, man. I can't remember the last time I slept that well..." he then looked over at Natsu and Lucy and smiled, "Hey Luce, what's up?" Despite Sora being a nice guy and being her friend, Lucy still felt angry at him for breaking into her apartment,

"What's up is that I that I just came out from a nice shower, only to find out you guys trespassed on my home! And I believe the police would call it "Breaking and Entering!"

Rubbing his head sheepishly, Sora spoke, "Yeah...Sorry about that. Honestly, Lucas and I wanted to come over and hang out and once we saw Natsu and Happy already here, one thing led to another" Lucas nodded his head at that.

Soon they heard scratching noise on the wall and turned to see Happy sharpening his nails, "It's a nice room" he said not paying attention to the claw marks he left.

"Don't sharpen you nails!!! You feline!!!" Lucy shouted.

"Hey Luce...What's this? Are you writing something?" Sora called out. Turning around she saw him holding papers that she wanted no one to touch. Instinctively, she kicked Sora in the face before quickly grabbing the stack of paper and clutching them to her chest, while sending Sora a small glare.

Now sitting on the floor holding his cheek where a red bruise was forming, Sora looked at Lucy with a teary eye, "Owwww....I know we trespassed in your home Luce, but did you have to kick me so hard?" he asked.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have tried to read it without asking me!" Lucy replied before turning to Natsu and Happy, "Can you guys leave?"

Natsu smiled, "But we came to visit you. Also your place is way more fun."

"You're so selfish!!!" Lucy cried as she shed anime tears.

After everything settled down, Lucy was fully dressed. They all decided to sit around her table and sat down for tea.

"Look, I just moved in and I have no furniture. You have nothing to play with, so please go home after drinking your tea" Lucy said to the 4 males, although she was mainly speaking to Natsu and Happy due to how Sora and Lucas act more mellow than those two.

"So cruel...." Natsu said hanging his head.

"Aye" Happy agreed.

Lucy gained a tick mark on her head, "How can I be cruel when I asked you to go home after drinking you tea...?"