Chapter 27-Earthland

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Spiritbomb35 here with a new chapter for you guys. This chapter will kick off the Edolas arc and it might be a bit short. I own nothing but my oc. So with that, Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Gajeel is desperately looking for a cat as his new partner in the streets. He rejects every cat he sees, stomping away. He accidentally trips on a bottle which causes him to fall on his face and he recalls that Sora, Natsu and Wendy all have cats as partners (completely forgetting about Laxus's absent cat). He nearly cries as thinks of himself the only Dragon Slayer without a cat. A light shines down on a cat in front of Gajeel grinning to himself.

-------------------------------------

Fairy Tail

"So Sora's, your's and Natsu's dragons disappeared on seventh of July in the year 777?" Lucy asked. Wendy, Lucy, and Carla have been talking about the Dragons and the day of their disappearance. Ever since since she went Sora and Natsu to talk to Gildarts, she had become even more curious about the Dragon's disappearance.

"That's the long and the short of it," Wendy answered.

"That's a lot of sevens," Lucy said, "Now that you mention, I think Gajeel's dragon disappeared then as well."

"I know, its kind of weird," Wendy said.

"Its obviously not a coincidence," Carla said, "Something surely is of significance."

"Maybe there was some dragon convention?" Lucy asked.

"You can sure say some weird things," Wendy said with a chuckle.

"I think Sora's rubbing off on me," Lucy said, before looking over at her boyfriend who was resting his head on the table and ran her hand through his hair, "I'm kind of hoping I don't end up having all his quirks like Natsu." Meanwhile, the said fire dragon slayer was snoring against a nearby pillar. Next to him, Happy was trying a bow onto a fish, as if it were a gift.

"Are you going to give that to Carla?" Lucas asked as he walked over to Happy.

"Yeah! She's going to love it!" Happy exclaimed as he went over to the table.

"Good luck, pal." Lucas replied as he watched from beside Sora.

"Hey Carla!" Happy called as he trotted up to the female cat, "I caught a fish, I wanted you to have it!" He then held out the fish to Carla.

"No," she said bluntly, "I don't like fish."

"Okay," Happy said, still smiling, "Then what do you like? I can..."

"Will you just shut up!" Carla snapped, "And just stay away from me!" That caught the attention of both Wendy and Lucy who looked up in surprised. Sora had heard and lifted his head to see what was going on.

"Carla!" Wendy scolded. With a "hmph" Carla walked away.

"Look I know she's rather withdrawn, but that was just mean," Lucy said, before looking down at Happy, "Are you okay, little guy?" Happy just stared at the ground in dejection.

"Carla!" Wendy called, "That was too mean! Apologize to Happy!" Carla kept walking, as she clenched her paws. "Happy"? she thought 'What's the point of having a name like that?'

"Wait!" Happy called, as he ran after her.

"I'll go get them!" Lucas said as he flew after his fellow cats out of the guild.

"Hey, girls. What's going on with Happy and Carla?" Sora asked.

"Happy tried to give Carla a fish as a gift, but she just yelled at him," Wendy told him.