Sora Lionheart's Profile

Disclaimer: Here is Sora's profile in case anyone wanted to know more about him.

Name: Sora Lionheart

Nickname: Sunbeast
Age: 17
Race: Dragon/Human hybrid

Hair Color: Orange
Eye Color: Green
Affiliation(s): Fairy Tail

Guild Mark Location: Left Shoulder

Occupation: Mage

Team:Team Chaotic (another name for Team Natsu)

Previous Team:

Partner(s):Lucas (Exceed)

Previous Partner(s):

Base of Operations:
First Fairy Tail Building
Second Fairy Tail Building

----------------------

Status: Active

Relative(s):
Pydron:(Father)

Henrietta Lionheart: (Mother)

Fairy Tail members Relations to Sora(What they think of him):

Lucy: Best Friends, Love, 

Natsu: Brotherly relationship, Respect

Lucas: Best Friend, Partner

Happy: Teasing Material, Respect

Juvia: Respect

Erza: Respect, Trust, Close Friend

Makarov: Respect, One Of His Children

Cana: Teasing Material, Buddy

Mirajane: Teasing Material, Respect 

Gray: Respect, Pals

Wendy: Older Brother Figure, Admire

Levy: Brother Figure, Admire, Reading Buddy

Gajeel: Rival

Lisanna: Brother Figure, Admire

---------------------

Counterpart: Sora Lockton

Magic:
Solar Dragon Slayer Magic
Dragon Force
Solar Dusk Dragon Mode
Sun Dragon God Mode

Weapon(s): Meteorite Blade (Later)
--------------------

Love Interest(s): Lucy Heartfilia (Girlfriend)

Friend(s): Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Erza Scarlet, Happy, Lucy Heartfilia, Lucas, Carla, Wendy Marvell, all of Fairy Tail.

Personality: Kind, brave, heroic, athletic, friendly, funny, thoughtful, adventurous, optimistic, forgiving, understanding, helpful, loyal, selfless, good-tempered, protective, caring.

Bio: Originally born 400 years ago, Sora was born as the son of Pydron and Henrietta, making him the first Dragon/Human hybrid to exist. As a hybrid, Sora was born with massive reserves of strong magic, estimated as at least four times greater than most mages and described by as "bright and warm."

However, Dragons saw Sora as an abomination and threat that need to be destroyed, while, many humans wanted to use him as a weapon. The only Dragons who accepted Sora were Pydron, Igneel, Grandeeney, Metalicana, Weisslogia and Skiadrum.

This caused Henrietta and Pydron to come up with a plan to send Sora into the future ahead of the other Dragon Slayers so he could be safe. With everything set, Sora was then sent forward in time four hundred years ahead before his fellow Slayers.

Some time later, Sora was was raised in the Rosemary Village and would always venture in the wilderness of the forest to explore. Sora naturally loved the sun. When the event of Zeref's worshippers raided the village, Sora was distraught and did not understand why they left did, blaming himself since he was the only one left and couldn't do anything. The sound of Sora's choked calls out to anyone in the ruined village grabbed the attention of the Sun Dragon Pydron who had noticed a change in the of power within the young boy himself. Finding a lonely young boy with nothing to return to, Pydron decided to see study the boy more. Sora came across the dragon himself when he noticed the massive creature staring down at him. Earning each other's trust, Pydron took Sora in and taught him how to create his own sunshine and to bring it and share it with people. Literally and metaphorically.

During the date of July 7, X777, Pydron had told Sora that he had to go, upset that he had to leave his foster son behind so sudden. However, he was surprised when Sora said he understood his situation and told Pydron that they will meet up again, causing the golden dragon to shed tears. After putting Sora in a deep sleep, Pydron hid himself inside Sora's body to create antibodies that would stop Sora's natural Dragonification process.

After the departure, Sora journeyed through most towns, looking for a guild to join and made it as far as the train tracks by Oshibana where he was founded by Makarov on his way to search for the guild and taken in to be a part of the family.

Some time later, In the midst of his wandering in a rocky area, he came across a young exceed who seemed very afraid of his surroundings and was pawing desperately at a small hole with moist sand. Lucas was unfortunate to land in the middle of a desert and didn't know very much of the land at all. Not wanting to the see the poor cat in despair, Sora generously offered some food and water to the thirsty cat and they soon formed a friendship that could never be broken. 

That's it for now. More info will be up soon. Until then, see ya!!!