Chapter 29 - The Other Fairy Tail

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here(I changed my username)...again with a new chapter for you guys! Alright so we kicked off the Edolas arc with a bang, if I do say so myself. Also, I want to thank everyone who voted for this story and the comments too! I own nothing but my oc. Now without further ado, Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------

The group stared, as everyone stared back at them. Sora was completely focused on Lucy, who was glaring down at them. At first glance, she looked just like the one Sora was dating, but after a second glance, it was quite apparent that she wasn't. This Lucy carried herself much stronger, and more importantly, she wasn't giving off that cheerful and beautiful nature.

"Can't believe I'm repeating myself, but why are you sneaking around?" Lucy demanded. The group stumbled back.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Wendy asked. Lucy looked closely at Natsu, before smiling big and throwing her arms around him, shocking Sora and the others.

 But this wasn't like when the Lucy Natsu knew hugged, this hug hurt.

"Natsu! You dummy!" Lucy said happily, "Where've you been!"

"Eh!" Lucas, Wendy and Happy cried. Carla just frowned.

"She didn't even acknowledge me," Sora said, surprised at that.

"You took your sweet time coming back," Max said.

"What's with those clothes?" Warren said, "You trying to disguise yourself or something?"

"Damn it, Natsu," Lucy said softly, "I was so worried about you. I was fearing the worst." Natsu blinked in surprise. "Um, I'm sorry?"

"No, but you're going to be! Now for your punishment!" Next thing the Dragon Slayer knew, Lucy was clinging onto his back, bending his arms back in a very painful way.'Never mind! This Lucy is crazy!'

"Oh! That's one of Lucy's 48 forms of torture!" Warren said.

"The Screwdrive Crush!" Max said.

"Can't you be nicer to the poor guy?" Cana asked calmly.

"I feel so sorry for him," Elfman sobbed.

"For crying out loud stop crying out loud!" Jet and Droy yelled in unison.

Sora burst out laughing and fell inside, catching the attention of the entire guild.

"What the-is that Sora?"

"Why the heck is he laughing so hard?"

"And why is he here?"

As they all crowded around Sora, the dragon slayer held his sides as he laughed.

"Sora why are you laughing?" Lucas asked his partner.

"Aahaha! Oh man! This just too much! The way everyone's acting! " Though his laughter was cut short when Jet and Droy grabbed a hold of his collar.

"Hey bastard, stop laughing like an idiot and tell us what you're here for!"

"Yeah, unless you want us to kick your ass? Huh!?"

Okay, this was a little weird. Did they not recognize him? And when did Jet and Droy become so hot-headed?

Sora grinned, "Yo Jet, Droy. How's it going?"

Jet narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Don't 'yo' us! Why are you here!"

Droy glared at Sora too, "Yeah, you got a lot of nerve showing your face here after abandoning the guild."