Chapter 20- Into the Woodsea

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my oc. 600 views! You guys have really made my day. so I say Thanks. Enjoy!

------------------------------------

After walking back to the group, Sora saw that everyone was starting to get up. "They got away..."

"They're long gone by now." Gray mumbled as he began to gather his bearings.

Natsu looked around the area, fists clenched together. "WHAT? How could we let them get away!?" He shouted angrily.

Carla frowned, looking out at the trees. "Wendy..." She mumbled sadly.

"Luce" Sora said, walking over to his girlfriend, "Are you okay?"

"I've been better," Lucy said, before smiling and continuing, "But I've been worse." Sora smiled, as he pressed his forehead against her own.

"It seems we were too late."

The group looked to see Jura and Ichiya walking towards them.

"They mopped the floor with us." Ren stated.

Eve sat up in disappointment. "Well they're a lot stronger than we are. We never stood a chance against them."

Lyon sighed. "The Oracion Seis, what unbelievable power." He said.

"And there are only six of them." Hibiki added in.

They all looked off in the distance where the Magic Bomber, Christina, laid in ruins.

"Just look at what they did to Christina." Sherry said.

Jura nodded. "According to Angel, the woman that can hear in people's minds, they know everything about our mission, we're lucky no lives were lost."

Lucy rose an eyebrow. "What about the people inside Christina?"

Hibiki smirked. "Don't worry pretty lady." Sora's eye twitched at that.

"Christina's equipped with a remote control function, so there's no need for a pilot." Eve confirmed.

"We were going to step inside once we had found their base, but we didn't get that far." Ren finished.

Lucy sighed, a hand on her chest while smiling slightly. "That's a relief."

Lyon stepped up behind Jura with a smile. "I'm glad to see you made it out unscathed."

Jura replied. "Actually that's because of Sora-dono and Lucas-dono. If it weren't for those two, I might have been injured or worse."

"What!?" Everyone said as they looked at said duo.

"What does he mean?" Gray asked.

"Long story short, Angel showed up and we stopped her and her two blue sidekicks from hurting Jura." Sora summarized.

Said man began to pose as he scrutinized the scene. "The Oracion Seis has fled, which means... WE WIN BY DEFAULT!" He announced.

Gray glared at him. "That's not how it works idiot!"

Ichiya gave him a look which made the boy pale. He took a step back as the older wizard approached him way too closely.

"Relax! We are battered not beaten..." He took out a small tube from his coat and popped the top off with his thumb. "Here take a whiff! Have some of my pain killer parfume. It will ease your discomfort."

Sora watched as the scent of the perfume spread across the area to each member of the Allied Force. He smiled at the scent of it.

"Hey this smells pretty good." He admitted.