Chapter 37-Erza vs Erza

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you guys! I do not own any of the characters except my own. Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima.

Special thanks to the reviewers, I truly appreciate it. I'm glad to see you're all enjoying the story so far.

So now, with out further ado, on to the story!

--------------------------

"You wanna run that by us again?" Gray asked.

"I said we're going to wake up the dragon," Natsu said, glancing at his guild mate, "Got a problem with that?"

"Aside from the fact that that's a giant dragon that could probably destroy the entire city?"

"That's the whole point," Natsu answered, "Särakaotus can take on the entire army, and win!"

"And what's stopping him from turning on us, and killing us?" Gray inquired, folding his arms.

"Those are some good points on both sides," Sora said before he turned to Lexi and Wendy. "What do you guys think?"

"Honestly, I don't know. But it could be a dragon from Earthland," Lexi said with a shrug. "Maybe it probably know our dragons too."

"Yeah, dragons are very firm believers in honor," Wendy said, "If someone does something like this for them, they are honor bound to assist them."

"If we release him, Särakaotus will be in our debt," Natsu explained, "He'll have to help us. A dragon's honor is the most important thing to him."

"That is true. Besides, I'm curious to know if he's know Pydron or the other dragons," Sora said.

"Maybe it was important to your dragons, but maybe this dragon will wake up, see more of the humans that chained it up, and gets really, really, REALLY mad!" Gray said, "Don't do this! Its not like there's any dragon police to make him follow his honor code." Natsu paused briefly to think about it.

"Too late!" he said, "Already made up my mind." He then inhaled.

"Let's do it," Sora said as he inhaled too.

"Natsu!/Sora!" A massive cloud of dragon fire and solar power consumed Särakaotus. The tubes that were connected to his body, withered, and turned to dust, as the chains suspending him melted away. Särakaotus fell to the ground, free. But he didn't wake up.

"Well, that was anti-climatic," Lexi said.

"He's not waking up," Lucy said.

"Give him a second," Natsu said.

"We don't have a second!" Lucy snapped, "In case you've forgotten, We've got friends to save!"

Sora walked up to the dragon and began poking it with his sheated sword for a few seconds before he stood up, "Yep. This dragon is definitely out cold."

"Hey, Sora. Where did you get the sword?" Gray asked when he noticed it.

"Yeah, I been meaning to ask you about too." Lucy commented.

"Oh, I got it from a magic shop in Louen. Apparently, it was crafted from a meteorite that a great blacksmith years ago. The shop keep gave to me as a gift because I had the best qualities," Sora said before he strapped the sword to his back.

"Come on you stupid dragon!" Natsu yelled, "Wake up already! You owe us!" Särakaotus didn't even twitch.

Lexi studied in the dragon for a while before speaking, "I thinks he's probably in a coma."