Chapter 41- Dorma Anim

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm here with a new chapter for you all. I own nothing but my oc. In this chapter, Faust has unleashed the Dorma Anim to wreck havoc on Extalia. As I said before, The Dragon Slayers will fight it, but there will be a twist involved. liking the reviews I'm getting, glad your all enjoying my story. I personally don't think I'm that good but your reviews say otherwise so thanks. (Though I've barely got any on the current chapters X( )

Before we begin, thank you... thank you all who voted and followed, thank you, thank you.

So, without further ado, Enjoy!

------------------------

Särakaotus plummeted to the ground, badly wounded, having been struck from below, much to everyone's horror. Carla flew Wendy down after him.

"The dragon!" Levy said, "It was hurt!"

"How could that be?" Gajeel demanded, "Dragons don't go down that easily!"

"We need to...," Sora didn't finish as there was a blast of energy that just barely missed him. "Whoa!"

"Scarlet!" Knighwalker's voice roared. Everyone looked down, and saw a hoard of legions advancing in their direction, with Knightwalker, her face still stained with tears, at the lead.

"Geez, does she ever give up?" Lucas asked.

"Well, she is Erza's other self and Erza isn't one to go down so easily," Lucy said.

"It was your fault our kingdom was destroyed!" Knightwalker yelled, "You released the dragon!" Scarlet narrowed her eyes, as the legions advanced. Suddenly, Mystogan's personal legion appeared, obstructing their path, as he removed his mask, revealing his face to everyone.

"The only ones to blame are yourselves," Mystogan said, "That dragon should never have been kept prisoner. And as your prince, I order that you lay down your weapon."

"You are no son of mine!" the voice of Faust shouted out from the ground. It was coming from the metal, draconic monstrosity that shot down Särakaotus.

"It's the King!" Kiki said.

"You vanished over two decades ago," Faust said, "You have inhibited our plans by destroying the anima, and sided with the enemy. You're a traitor to your kingdom."

"Your animas are gone," Mystogan said, "Your kingdom has died, and your plan has failed. There is no reason to continue fighting."

"Oh, there is plenty a reason. True, Edolas may be gone, but I still live, and as long as I live, I will not let Extalia continue to exist. And if you stand in my way, I will obliterate you, along with everyone else." The metal monstrosity stepped forward, as everyone stared in horror.

"What the hell is that!?" Sora yelled when he saw the massive structure.

"The Dorma Anim," Pantherlily said, as he flew up, to get a better look at what was going on.

"What is that thing?" Scarlet demanded.

"The Dorma Anim," Mystogan explained, "The Dragon Knight!" Sora, Lexi, Natsu and Gajeel all narrowed their eyes at the mention of "dragon". Fire began to blaze onto Natsu's hands.

"It was built using the power of Subject S! Its got a special kind of armor that can nullify magic," Cocoa said, "The King must be piloting it!"

"Now go!" Faust ordered, "Destroy Extalia!"

"Charge!" Erza ordered, as the legions soared in the direction of the island. Soon, the Exceeds to see legions baring down on them, with strange cannons. As they tried to scatter, the soldiers fired their cannons, and any Exceed that was cut in the blast, was suddenly turned into lacrima. Shagotte tried to fly away, though her one wing inhibited that.