Chapter 8- The Egg Sitters

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my oc. This chapter is about how Natsu met Happy. I know I said Sora will meet Lucas in this one, but I decided to go it for another chapter. Now, on to the story!!! 

-----------------------------

Magnolia East Forest....

Magical creatures walked peacefully around, enjoying the feeling of peace. Several black cat, like bat creature flapped about. While below them a family of creatures that could only be described as a cross between a possum and a stegosaurus. In a lake creature that resembled a blue sea turtle and had a Mohawk sat enjoying the sun.

It was a beautiful day in the forest. It was on this day that, several wizards from Fairy Tail decided to take a break. By a large lake Natsu and Happy were fishing. There was a third wooden pole. Lucy was busy with a book while Plue sat next to her. Sora was resting against a tree, while Lucas sat in a tree above him sleeping.

The peace was broken by a complaint from Lucy. "Ahhh, come on I've got a novel to write, you know." she complained "Why did you have to drag me along, on your stupid fishing trip?" She asked.

"Ahh, stop your, complaining." replied Natsu. "Besides, you just said you had writers block, didn't you?" he asked back.

"Aye and nothing, to get your creative juices flowing like a change of pace." added Happy

Lucy, closed her book and turned to face the two. " Yeah but why'd it have to be fishing?" she demanded.

"Cause, fish is my most favorites food of course." Answered the blue cat as he drooled.

"Your missing the point." said an irate Lucy. "I'm asking why I did this for your favorite food?" said the Celestial wizard. Suddenly there was a tug on Natsu's pole. "Whoa I got one!" he yelled as he jumped up. "Watch out, it looks like a whopper!" Warned Happy.

"Leave it to me!" said the Fire Dragon slayer wizard! With a mighty yell he pulled a gigantic fish from the lake.

"It's huge!" said a bug eyed, slack-jawed Lucy

"UPA!" said blue cat, as the fish was pulled on shore.

"What does that even mean?" asked Lucy.

"Ha ha ha look at that, just like the good old days." Reedus Jonah commented at their antics as he worked on a picture he was doing.

Sora sat up and laughed at the antics of the two. "Don't sweat it Luce. Happy has always been a ball of energy. As for Natsu, he always lets his emotions get the better of him." he replied.

"AYE!" said Lucas.

"HEY ARE YOU MOCKING ME?!" yelled Happy.

"Yes," replied Lucas with a grin.

"Alright cut it out you two," said Sora.

Lucas stopped the teasing, returning the forest to it's tranquility.

Happy then began to sing, dance and jump up and down.

"Fishy, wishy. Yummy, yummy get in my tummy." he sang. "Upa! Yum! Yum!"

"I knew you were immature but this is a new low," commented Lucy.

Lucas shook his head at the immaturity of his counterpart. "Geez, he's like a little kid."

"You're one to talk..." Sora mumbled.

Then Happy let out a shriek. "WHAAA!" he yelled startling everyone.

Natsu had spiked the fish and then grilled it. "Oh yeah! That looks tasty." he said as he breathed out more fire.

"You ruined it!" yelled Happy as the blue fuzzy ball jumped forward. "Fish taste better, when eaten raw!" he yelled waving his hands. "Why would I do that if, it only takes a second to grill it up?" he questioned.