Chapter 18- A Date and a Big Break

Disclaimer: Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter, Hooray! This one will contain Sora and Lucy's date and the start the beginning of the Orcaion Seis arc. I own nothing but my oc. Enjoy!

----------------------------------

One week later...

It's been a week since the Fantasia Parade (and Sora and Lucy's confession to one another). Everyone was still shocked about ' excommunication, with having quite a radical reaction: screaming at. When Happy mentioned that Laxus is a Dragon Slayer , Makarov explains to everyone that he is not a Dragon Slayer, instead, he was implanted with a Dragon Slayer Lacrima when he was young, because he was frail. After this, Makarov packs his items to take his leave, even though everyone is against it. However, Freed convinces him to stay. The rest of the Thunder Legion began to open up to everyone as well. But Lucy was still left with a problem....

------------------------------------

"Waaaah!!! I didn't get my rent money!"

The results for the Miss Fairy Tail Contest came in and were posted all over the guild. Erza had won first place, with Lucy being in second and Erza in third.

Sora put his arm around Lucy's shoulder, "I'm sorry, Luce. Hey do you want to take a job?" he asked.

Lucy cried comically onto his shoulder, "Winning that Contest would have been a lot easier!"

Sora kissed the top of her head, "Don't worry about it. I'm sure we'll find you a way to pay your rent," He grinned. Lucy looked up at the smiling face of her boyfriend (She couldn't help but smile at that word) and nodded, "Yeah, you're right" she said.

"Great." Sora smiled, before he frowned when he noticed Erza was sitting by herself, seemingly lost in thought. 'She might be upset because Mystogan looked like Jellal...' Sora thought before Cana came over and sat in front of the two.

"Well, if it isn't the two newly lovebirds" She teased as she drunk from a bottle. Lucy blushed at that while Sora rubbed his head. "I swear, seeing you two together makes me want to get a man."

"A man?" Lucy asked in confusion.

"Yeah, I've been single for a while now and I'm starting to get the urge.." Cana replied.

Sora bit his lip to keep from laughing when Lucy's face turned red what what the card mage had said.

"Why are you blushing Lucy?" Cana asked.

Lucy quickly looked away, "I-I wasn't blushing." she stuttered.

A smirk grew across Cana's face, "Oh come on, Blondie. You've had boyfriends before Sora, right?" she asked.

Sora looked at Lucy. He was curious about that too. As beautiful and smart as Lucy was, any guy would have been lucky to be with her. To his surprise, Lucy looked down at the table and played with her hands.

"Actually...no, I haven't" Lucy admitted, "I mean, I've had crushes, but I guess they weren't meant to be. Sora is my first boyfriend." She looked over at Sora with a smile.

Before Cana could say anything, Erza and Gajeel ran past the three in fancy clothes.

"Huh? What was that all about?" Lucy asked as she watched the two run off. Mira walked over to the table and spoke, "I'm surprise you didn't hear. A reporter from Sorcerer Magazine is coming here to do an interview at the guild later today."

"HUH!?" Lucy exclaimed hopping out of her seat with her hands to her face, "Interview? Sorcerer? Today!?"

Mira cheerfully nodded, "Yep, Fairy Tail is going to be their new cover story."