Chapter 32- Fireball and the Royal City

Disclaimer: Hey, guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you guys. Just a few things before we get under way.

1.I'm really enjoying the reviews I'm getting for this story. It's helping my confidence since I haven't been working on it that long so thank you all for the support.

2. For those of you that don't like my story and might express how much you think it sucks, there is a simple solution to your plight, Don't read the story.

3. Unless I give you prior warning, some  of the fight scenes will go like in canon.

I think that's it so on with the story!

-----------------------------------

(with Gajeel and Levy)

"No, I refuse to accept that," Levy said. Her face was so red, it made her entire head a contradiction.

"Well its real," Greenwolf explained, "Levy Emara is my girlfriend." Levy shook her head desperately, turning an even brighter shade of red. She and the Gajeels were sitting around a table in the corner of the tavern.

"Who cares?" Redfox asked, "Don't we have more important things to worry about?"

"Okay," Greenwolf said, as he pulled out his notepad, "I'll tell you this is quite possibly the most insane story I've ever heard in my time doing this."

"That's probably a severe understatement," Redfox said, "How often do you meet yourself?" Greenwolf chuckled.

"Well I've got to say that you're bluntness is refreshing, actually kind of reminds me of Levy," he said.

"The shrimp, blunt?" Redfox asked, "Now that's got be a joke."

"I'm not sure if I should be insulted at that," Levy commented.

"I'm the blunt one, eh?" Redfox said, "You're the guy whose causing trouble with the Kingdom?"

"I'm not causing trouble," Greenwolf responded, "I'm just telling it like it is. That's my duty as a reporter, telling the people the truth, whether they like it or not. Of course its the 'or not' part that might get make me some enemies."

"We ran into some of those enemies," Levy said, "They really didn't seem to like you."

"And now they're munching dust," Redfox said.

"Sorry to drag you guys dragged into trouble I've caused," Greenwolf responded, "I know I've got my fair share of enemies for what I've wrote, but its my life's purpose to speak the truth."

"You know when I first got here I figured everything would be completely opposite," Redfox said.

"Its not?" Levy asked.

"Well...," the Gajeels said, as they looked each other, before sounding off together, "We're exactly alike!" Levy sighed at their antics.

----------------------------------------

(with the main group)

Outskirts of town...

Leaving the town way behind them, the vehicle slowed down to a stop. The engine continued to rattle softly as it awaited further orders from its master.

"You really saved us!" Lucy smiled at the driver who calmly sat in his seat.

"Thank you so much!" Wendy chimed in.

Lexi folded her arms from the shotgun seat, "Sure took your time getting here."

"Wow! We'll be at the capital in no time!" Happy said.