Chapter 47: S-Class Promotion Trial

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you guys. At last we have reached the Tenrou Island arc! So much is going to happen in this arc with twists and new reveals. 

Just a few things before we get under way.

1.I'm really enjoying the reviews I'm getting for this story. It's helping my confidence so thank you all for the support.

2. For those of you that don't like my story, there is a simple solution to your plight, Don't read the story.

3. Unless I give you prior warning, the fight scenes will go like in canon.

I think that's it so on with the story.

--------------------------

(A few days later)

"It sure is relaxing to be in my own place~" Lucy hummed as she welcomed the warm water flowing from her shower head. A few days after the night party she returned to her own home and collapsed on the bed immediately so she decided to shower in the morning.

"It is a nice place." A voice answered her.

"Isn't it?" Lucy responded out of habit before pausing and looking over her shoulder.

"Maybe I should come live here too~" Cana said as she soaked in the tub completely naked.

"GYAAAHHH!" Lucy screeched as she covered up her front, trying to save some dignity.

"Lucy, you have any booze?" Cana asked as she lifted a leg out of the water as if to inspect it. "Booze."

"This...is my house." The petrified mage spluttered before deciding to join her comrade in the bath.

"What's wrong? You look down." She asked when she heard a sigh escape Cana's lips.

"Nah...it's nothing..." The brunette said, pulling her legs closer to her chest. "Do you usually get two into a bath together?"

"Do you normally barge into other people's houses?" Lucy retorted.

"Have things been going well with your father since that time back then?" Cana asked out of the blue.

"Hmm...what can I say? They're not not going well...or rather, he doesn't really get in touch."

"Ohh?" Cana said before releasing another sigh.

"What is it? If something's bothering you I'm here to listen." Lucy offered. Cana stood up and looked to the side with a faraway gaze in her eyes.

"I'm...thinking about leaving the guild."

"Eh?" Lucy allowed that fact to settle in her mind before she gaped openly. "EEEEHHHH!?"

------------------------

(The next day, Fairy Tail)

"... and then she just left," Lucy said, "The girl wouldn't even explain herself." She was sitting at the bar, with Plue beside her as she told Mira about Cana. Mirajane just chuckled gently as she continue to clean the cup in her hand.

"Actually, this is happens all the time around this time," she explained.

"Wait, what?" Lucy asked.

"Nobody really knows why," the waitress explained, "But its like clockwork, but she never does it this time of year."

"What goes on now?" Lucy asked. Turns out she got her answer when Sora and Lucas ran up to her.