Chapter 51- Grimoire Heart

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. This chapter, Grimoire Heart makes their debut with a few changes. I want to say thanks to everyone who voted on the story so far and I hope you all continue to enjoy it. So without further ado, Enjoy!

----------------------

(With Natsu and the others)

"Damn that guy," Natsu said, grabbing at his scarf, "He completely ruined the scarf Igneel gave me."

"I'm sorry," Happy said softly.

"Yeah, I can tell it's important." Lucas said.

"It completely clashes with everything I'm wearing!" Natsu said angrily. That caught the group off guard.

"Yeah, it was kinda like a ying-yang type of thing." Sora replied.

"Since when did you care about fashion?" Evergreen asked.

"I always did!" Natsu answered, "Why do you think I wear black? Because it looks good next to the scarf."

"I thought your favorite color was red," Elfman said.

"It is," Natsu answered, "But I'm not going to wear red! Its the same color as my fire!"

"Why don't you just turn your vest inside out then?" Sora offered, seeing this was going to get them nowhere.

Nastu thought about it, before he then grabbed his vest, and turned it inside out, showing the white inside.

"There're we go!" he declared.

Lexi just looked at them with a sweatdrop. "Seriously....?"

"Of all the people to concern themselves about that, Natsu's the last," Evergreen said.

"Wait!" Happy called, "What about the exam?"

"With a guy like that lurking about, we shouldn't focus on the exam," Kiki answered.

"The hell we shouldn't focus!" Natsu yelled, "If I quit, I would just be breaking my promise to Gildarts."

"A man can't stop a challenge halfway through!" Elfman said, "I've got to hold up to my sister's level!"

"Not to mention I finally beat Red! There's no way I'm quitting either!"

The three glowered at each other.

"They sure dropped that 'strange guy' issue quickly." Evergreen commented

"That guy was kind of creepy, but he didn't seem like a bad guy," Happy said.

"Tell that to the trees he killed." Lucas said.

"Come on Happy!" Natsu said as he started running, "We got an exam to win!"

"Let's go Evergreen!" Elfman said.

"Shut up!"

"Let's go, buddy!" Sora said as he took off with Lucas

After the four of them ran off, Lexi and Kiki reminded in the area for a while.

"So what are we going to do?" Kiki asked her partner.

"Hmmm...I guess we continue the exam like the others, but also keep an eye out for that strange guy. There was something about him that made unnerved me a bit." Lexi said as she folded her arms.

"Got it. I'm also sure Sora and the others are going to do the same thing." Kiki replied, before the duo took off running.

-----------------------