Chapter 7: The Old Switch-A-Roo

Disclaimer: Hey guys! I'm back with more chapter for you all. As you already know, i own nothing but my oc. This chapter has nothing to do with the story line. Enjoy!

--------------------------------

"Is the master here?" The person who had asked the question was none other than Erza Scarlet. The S-Class mage of Fairy Tail had returned with Sora, Natsu, Gray, and Lucy who were all lined up neatly behind her like prisoners on a death row. After returning from Galuna Island, the group of miscreants was led back to the guild by Erza. Sora who appeared calm was casually watching the scene unfold from beside his friens. Natsu and Gray however, were on edge as they erratically glanced over their shoulders for any sign of the master while Lucy fearfully shuddered at her seemingly fearless comrades.

"Welcome back!" Mira cheerfully greeted. "How was the island? Did you enjoy yourselves?"

"It wasn't that kind of trip." Erza clarified.

"Ah, Mira... Now is not the time..." Lucy nervously said from behind the clearly irate Erza. The scarlet warrior was already annoyed by their reckless behavior of taking on an S-Class mission, and reminding her of that only guaranteed a fouler mood. The celestial mage was still scared out of her mind for the supposed punishment she would be receiving, and the reactions of Natsu and Gray didn't help in the slightest. However when she saw how calm Sora was, she began to wonder why.

"Ummm, Sora?" Lucy whispered into his ear, gaining the solar dragonslayer's attention.

"Huh? What's up, Luce?" Sora whispered back.

"How can you be so calm about the punishment, when Natsu and Gray are acting like that?" Lucy asked gesturing over to the said boys, who were shaking in absolute fear.

Sora thought for a moment, "Hmmmm....I'm not really sure, actually. I guess it was the fact that not only did we accomplish a S-class job, but also helped those the villagers in the process. If that's the case, I'm willing to take whatever punishment Gramps can dish out."

Lucy looked at him in awe, "IF only I had your optimism, Sora..."

"Where is the master?!" Fairy Tail's Titania demanded.

"He's in a council meeting or something... He's been gone since yesterday." Macao answered. The purple flare mage was sitting by the counter top alongside his friend Wakaba who was slightly sweating at the sight of a fuming Erza.

"We're safe now!" Natsu sighed in relief.

"All right! None of that until Gramps gets back!" Gray cheered.

"Thank goodness! We can put off staring into the gates of hell for a while longer!" Happy elatedly bawled.

"Hooray!" Lucas cried as he and Happy began to cry tears of joy.

"Tell me what that is already! I wanna know so badly! It's freaking me out! It's even scarier when I don't know what it is!" Lucy cried in frustration. She was at her wits end and was pulling her own hair out due to her own anxiety. Just what kind of punishment had this kind of effect on Natsu AND Gray? Would she even survive? There's no way the master would subject her to something so horrible, right? RIGHT!?

"Be quiet!" Erza gave her prisoners a steely gaze forcing Natsu and Gray into the comfort of each other's arms while Lucy desperately clung to Happy. Both males were sweating profusely while Lucas hid behind Sora who sweat-dropped.

"I really don't think this is going to end well..."

"You feel it too?"

A frown marred Mirajane's beautiful features as her nose scrunched up in thought. "Hmm, he should be back soon."