Chapter 23- Zero Hour

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Spiritbomb35 here with a new chapter for you all. Wow, this story has reached over 1.03k! I want to thank everyone who voted on this story and I promise to keep it up for you guys. So without further ado, Enjoy!

------------------------------------

Some distance away, lay Cait Shelter, and the two it was part of. Though it may have been more accurate to say that the town that was part of Cait Shelter lay some distance away, since the entire town was part of the guild.

"We got trouble!" one guild member yelled, "Its Nirvana!" Everyone in the guild heard that.

"The Allied Forces mission failed?" one girl asked.

"Even though they had Erza Scarlet and one of the Ten Wizard Saints?" another guy said.

"Master! What do we do?" The master of Cait Shelter, whose name was Roubaul, was a short, bearded man, with a large feathered headdress. He took a swig of bottle, as he looked over his guild.

"Is that true?!" he demanded, alcohol spilling out of his mouth.

"Swallow before talking!"

"Nirvana is heading this way," the guy who first announced it explained.

"I hope Wendy and Carla are safe," one mage mentioned.

"Yeah, I'd hate to think what would happen if they got caught up in all of this.

"Don't worry," Roubaul said, more alcohol spilling from his mouth, "Light isn't gone yet, and if anything, its shining even brighter than ever."

"Could they know our true identity?" someone else asked.

"Why else would they be coming here?"

"We should evacuate!"

"Our barrier can't work on Nirvana!"

"No way!" Routable yelled, "There are people fighting to stop Nirvana! We need to believe in them! And if fate decrees that it be time to pay for our sins, then so be it."

------------------------------------

At Nirvana

It didn't take long for Erza to remember who the guy was. Midnight of the Oracion Seis.

"Stand back, Erza," Jellal instructed, "I'll deal with this man."

"No way," Erza said, "You're no where near in the right shape to do this."

"I honestly don't care," Midnight answered, "Both of you are going to die anyway, so who dies first isn't that important to me personally."

---------------------------------------

With Sora and the others...

Sora awoke in darkness, 'I must have lost consciousness, but for how long, and why am I not dead?' he thought as he looked around.

Gray's voice sounded beside him, "Is everyone alright? I think we're buried."

He heard Lucy sit up and hit her head on something so Natsu let a small amount of fire coalesce around his hand, lighting the small area. Everyone looked slightly worse for wear, but not as bad as he'd expected from the size of the explosion, 'Wait, how did we survive?'

Natsu immediately punched upwards through the rock until he'd created a sufficient hole to crawl through. When he did though his jaw dropped at the sight before him. Jura had his back towards Natsu and his arms outstretched. He was breathing heavily and looked like he'd taken the brunt of the explosion while shielding the Fairy Tail mages. Natsu could only mutter, "Jura..."