Chapter 13-New Generation

Disclaimer: Hey guys! I got a new chapter posted for you guys. I want say thanks to all the people who enjoyed the story so far. It has nearly reached 400! Anyway not much to say right now. So enjoy!

-----------------------------------

One week later...

Master Makarov had just got out of court with the magic council. It was decided that Phantom Lord was to be disbanded while Jose was stripped of his title as one of the Ten Wizard Saints and needed to be replaced. Thankfully Fairy Tail was found innocent. Makarov was currently in conversation with his long time friend, old team partner and member of the council, Yajima Shitou about ramen.

"I swear Yaj, your ramen addiction is so bad, I don't know how you're still addicted to the stuff." Makarov said.

"Oh don't blame me. I just have good taste in food.." Yajima replied with a smile.

"By the way Maki, have you given any thought to retiring?" He asked catching Makarov's attention. "You're not a young man anymore, you shouldn't have to put up with the stress of running a guild. Believe me, your no good to anyone dead." He said. Makarov kept his thoughts to himself on the matter.

----------------------------------

Later at the Guild site...

"Listen up everyone, were taking job request again! You'll have to excuse the mess while were under construction, but at least you can get back to work!" Mira exclaimed happily while the rest of the Guild hollered in joy as many of them crowded around the job board.

"Well there all excited, most of the time these guys are just loafing around the guild hall." Lucy commented from her place at the bar. Sora was next to her eating a club sandwich while Lucas was sitting on the bar in between them sipping from a milkshake. "By the way have you seen Loki?" She asked Mira.

Mira turned her attention to Lucy and smirked. Lucas caught her smirk out of the corner of his eye and shook his head with a smile.

"Oh have you fallen for Fairy Tail's resident play boy also?" Mira asked with a small snicker before she whispered in Lucy's ear "I think you should stick with orange-haired wizards." Both girls looked over at Sora who seemed to be lost in his own world.

Lucy turned a whole new shade of red from Mira's teasing and quickly shook her head and waved her hands in protest. "No, no that's not it at all, it's just he found my keys and I wanted to thank him that's all."

"Oh I see. Well I'd like to help you find him, but I haven't seen him recently either." Mira admitted causing Lucy to deflate.

"Oh well, hopefully he will turn up." Lucy mumbled in a low voice.

Sora looked at the girl. "Hey Luce, wanna take on a job? It's been a while since the last one."

Lucy sat on one of the stools. "Not today, I'm still sore from Aquarius' butt whooping."

He chuckled. "That was pretty hilarious. Is she always like that?"

The Celestial wizard shivered. "It probably would have been worse if you weren't there."

"Hey why so down Lucy?" The loud voice if a certain dragon slayer asked.

Sora and Lucy looked over their shoulders and found Natsu, Happy and Gray standing a few feet behind them.

"Hey guys what's up?" Sora greeted while meeting Gray for a high five.

"Nothing much, just trying to figure out what mission we should take." Gray replied coolly.