Chapter 57- Star Dress

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. In the last chapter, Lucy stayed behind with Loke to fight Capricorn instead of running away. Now the fight will continue in this chapter. Hope you enjoy it! Also, if anyone has any ideas for future chapters, please let me know. So without further ado, Enjoy!

-------------------

(With Lucy and Loke)

Lucy instinctively took a step back. The rage that Capricorn had just exploded with was more than slightly intense. It sounded like this guy and her mother had some kind of history together. But if there was, Lucy didn't know. As far as she knew, her mother and always been very respectively and kind to Celestial Spirits, it wouldn't make sense for one of them to have this much blind rage.

"Uh, I don't think I ever met you," Lucy said. Her Mother had told her about Capricorn, but not where the key was, or her past with the spirit.

"Your Mother admittedly didn't really screw me over the way it might sound," Caprico explained, "But you wouldn't understand! You have to die!" He then clapped his hands, as a couple of knights suddenly flashed into form, and launched at Lucy.

"Lucy!" Loke cried, as he sprung at her. Lucy just managed to jump out of the way of harm, as Loke blasted the enemies away.

"You can't escape me!" Capricorn snapped, "Open, Gate of the Hunter of Belparaso: Samagui!" A man with a bow and arrow clad in hunter garb appeared, and notched an arrow and fired. Loke managed to block the arrows with his Regulus.

"No way I'm going to let you do that!" he said. Determined not to let Loke fight alone, Lucy held up her whip.

"I'm here too!" she declared, striking at Capricorn, who caught the whip easily, and pulled Lucy over to him.

"Got you!" Capricorn hissed. He then held up his fist, only for Loke to punch him in the stomach, and send him careening away. Capricorn quickly recovered, and charged Loke again. The two began to parry each others blows, neither one fully able to get the upper hand. Loke would try to use Regulus, but he wasn't able to concentrate enough to do it.

During all of this, Lucy couldn't help but feel frustrated. She had stayed with Loke so as to her support him like a good Celestial Spirit Mage. As she weakly got up, using some ruins as support, she ground her teeth. Despite the personal vow she made during the stint with Oracion Seis, she hadn't been able to fulfill it, and fight alongside Sora, instead of just letting him protect her.  She was broken form her thoughts as her attention was pulled back to the fight between spirits.

"What are you doing, Capricorn?" Loke demanded, "I heard from Crux that you were indeed contracted to Layla. And now that Layla's passed away, your key should've fallen to Lucy!"

"I never knew of any contract," Lucy said, "What happened here?" Capricorn clenched his fists, and began to shake slightly.

"Taboo," he finally said.

"Taboo?" Lucy echoed.

There are rules in magic, both spoken and unspoken," Caprico explained, "And since I broke one of these taboos, here we stand. I'm a goat!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Loke said, "This doesn't make any sense."

"I sorely miss being human," Caprico said, "Looking back, this is a great opportunity to amend the problem."

"'Being human'? 'Amending the problem'?" Lucy said, "Just what the heck is going on?"

"You'll see soon enough!" Caprico said, holding up his hands, "Though I'm surprised your mom never mentioned me."