Chapter 43- Five Dragons

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all.

I'd like to bet that you'd all be happy but lets face it, you don't really care about this chapter, you just want this Arc over with so we can get on with the Tenrou Island Arc. Well that's coming next, and I figured out how to write it. It won't be exactly the same as the Anime but I think you'll all enjoy it. Plus it will include something that will be important later on in the story that no one will see coming.

But if I'm being honest, I'm most excited about the Tenrou Island arc. A lot is going to happen there and I know you'll all love it. Also, I want to thank everyone who voted and commented on the story so far. It means a lot. So without further ado, Enjoy!

------------------------

The Dragon Slayers stared up at the transformed machine that the Edolas called the "Dragon Knight", which looked a lot more like the "Knight" instead of the "Dragon" now.

"So it got a paint job!" Sora said, "We'll dismantle that thing no problem!" He then hop to his feet, and shot at the Dorma Anim again. Once he reached the metal titan, he unleashed a great blast of golden light at the face of the Dorma Anim. However, through the smoke, one of arms of the Dorma Anim came up, and sent Sora flying back into a wall with a crash.

"Sora!" Nastu cried.

"I'm getting really sick of you!" Lexi yelled as she jumped up and punched the dragon in the side only to see that her power didn't even cause a dent like it did before. "What the-?!"

"Tch, annoying brat! This is how you throw a real punch!"

"Guahh!" She cried out as an arm smacked her into the ground. Suddenly, the Dorma Anim raised a foot over Lexi in a attempt to crush her.

"Lexi!" Wendy cried out.

Lexi found herself so frozen that she couldn't do anything but close her eyes, waiting for the end. There was a noise like a collision and she found herself thinking that if this was death, then it wasn't so bad.

Then she realized he wasn't dead and her eyes snapped open to see what had saved her. An astounded sight greeted her eyes. Nastu, muscles bulging and straining so hard that he was shaking, had a hard grip on each of the Dorma Anim's large foot and was holding it back with just muscle power alone.

"Nastu!" Lexi cried in surprise.

The Dorma Anim pushed and forced Nastu back a few inches, the dragonslayer's feet digging furrows in the hard ground they were on.

The ground around his feet crackled, groaned in protest it seemed, then shattered under his heel from the pressures Natsu was exerting.

"Hurry! You gotta move! I can't this thing for much longer!" Nastu told to Lexi, who had move from her spot because of the shock she was in.

Hearing what he said, Lexi quickly scrambled to her feet and ran from under the large foot. Glancing sideways over at her, Nastu pushed the foot up a bit more before he quickly dodge rolled from underneath it.

Sora then pulled himself out of the wall he was in and jumped over to the others, before spitting out some blood.

"Sora! Are you okay?" Wendy asked as she ran over to him and looked him over. Sora had a few scrapes and bruises, and his clothes were a bit tattered. But other than that, he seemed okay.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I've been through worse," Sora replied before he looked up at the dark sky. "But, I'm running low on magic right now. The sun isn't out, and I've been hitting that thing with some of my strongest attacks."