Chapter 21- Nirvana

Disclamier: Hey guys! Spiritbomb35 here with another chapter for you guys. I own nothing but my oc. As I said before all the Orcaion Seis fight will go as canon (except with Brain) I will be skipping around a bit and focus more on Sora and Lucas. So, enjoy!

-------------------------------------

Fairy Tail...

"Finally some information," Makarov said as he looked over the papers.

"About the Oracion Seis?" Mirajane asked.

"Indeed," Makarov answered, "Apparently this Brain character worked for the Bureau of Magical Development." That caught Mirajane off guard. The Bureau was a tight organization. Not many people got access into it.

"Really? Do they know his identity?"

"The Council is looking into it, but there isn't much yet," Makarov explained, "What is known is that Brain was looking into the R System, which in turn, and ties to the Tower of Heaven."

"As in that thing Jellal was building?" Mirajane asked.

"The same. It seems that cursed tower will never truly leave us."

"Could Brain be planning to continue Jellal's work?" Mirajane said with a frown.

"That's a definite possibility," Makarov answered, "And if that is the case, then all of Earthland is in danger." Mirajane looked at Makarov, before smiling.

"Well, don't forget, our strongest team is out fighting him and his lackeys," she said hoping to lighten the mood, "So I think we'll be fine, assuming they don't destroy the world themselves." Makarov let out a sigh as he took another swig of ale.

"You kids are going to be drive me to a grave."

---------------------------------

With Brain...

After Racer was beaten the team of Gray and Lyon,Brain noticed one of his tattoos fade away as he doubled over.

"Racer has fallen." he said, "This can't be. How can one of the Oracion Seis lose to one of this vermin?" He then turned to the still sleeping Midnight, his eyes narrowing.

"Wake up!" he ordered, "You have work to do!" Midnight's eyes opened.

"Yes...Father."

------------------------------------

Sometime Later...

Lucy looked down at Erza as she and Hibiki waited patiently for the others to bring Wendy. Looking down at the shivering knight, she couldn't help but frown.

"Don't worry, they should be here any second now." Hibiki consoled, getting a nod from the blonde.

They were both slightly startled when the bushes behind them began to rustle. The two conscious mages anxiously gazed at green until they saw blue. They sighed in relief as Natsu walked into the little clearing they were in with Carla not far off behind.

"Missed me?" He said with a dopey grin.

"Natsu! You guys made it!" Lucy said before she looked around for a certain solar dragon slayer and orange cat. "Where's Sora and Lucas?"

Natsu looked back where he came from, "I don't know. They stayed behind to fight someone while me and the others went to these guys." he said gesturing to Wendy and Happy.

"Oh, okay..." Lucy said, a bit worried about her two favorite boys. Soon, her eyes fell on the unconscious dragon slayer. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah, she's fine." Natsu answered as he placed Wendy, Happy, and Carla on the ground.