Chapter 61 - Tenrou Tree

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. Hope you all enjoyed the last chapter, though it was probably a bit long. Anyway, thanks for the comments and votes. So without further ado, Enjoy!

---------------------

(With Erza)

Meanwhile, Erza starts her battle with Azuma. However, during their battle, Azuma forces the Tenrou Tree out of the land, causing it to crumble to the ground.

--------------------

(With the main group)

"What the heck is happening?!" Natsu yelled as they run away.

"No idea." Lexi replied.

"Carla, hurry!" Happy yelled behind Carla, Kiki and Lucas.

"You, too!" Carla added.

"We have to hurry back to the camp!" Natsu stated. Suddenly, he felt something as he fell down on his knees. "Huh?'"

"My power...!" Lexi said, as she drops to the ground too.

"W-What is... I feel so weak..." Lucy falls down as well.

Wendy cannot stand up. "It's like all my energy is..."

"What's....going ...on?" Sora weakly asked, falling down on one knee, with an unconscious Cana on his back.

The Exceeds drop down on the ground. "No..." Lucas muttered.

-------------------

This results in the Fairies all over the island, except Erza, losing their Magic as it is this tree that supplies Magic and provides protection to all those bearing the mark of Fairy Tail. This puts Gildarts, Freed and Bickslow at a huge disadvantage against their opponents.

---------------------

"Damn it..." Natsu groaned. "What the hell is happening? P-Power... I can't gather any strength..."

"All the energy from my body is being drained suddenly... What in the world is happening?" Lucy wondered. She looks over at Sora, Lexi and Cana and sees that they're not moving or saying anything. "Cana? Lexi! Hey, answer me! Sora! Sor..." Lucy falls unconscious.

"I'm... so weak..." Wendy struggles to stay conscious. "I can't keep my eyes open..." She collapses to the side.

"This is strange... even though I secretly ate some fish just a little while ago... I'm beat... I think I'm done." Happy gets even more dizzy from the amount of Magic Power being lost. He falls back.

"Happy...!" Carla called out. "Could... this be...?"

"Our magic power?" Lucas gets knocked out.

"Can't ...stay...awake." Kiki got out before passing out.

--------------------

With Erza's defeat meaning defeat for Fairy Tail, she squares off in an intense and close battle against Azuma, the only one who can restore the Fairies' power.

--------------------

Can anyone move?" Lucy asked.

"It's no use. I don't know why, but my magic power is draining out of me!" Carla replied.

"I'm dizzy..." Happy commented.

"Does it have something to do with the tree in the center of the island falling?" Wendy asked.

"What'll we do? Lexi and Cana completely lost conciseness." Lucy stated.

"Can we still make it to the camp somehow?" Happy asked.