Chapter 65 - Let's Hold Hands

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. So, I believe this is the final chapter for this book before I got to the sequel. So all those who favored and voted for this story, thanks a lot. So without further ado, Enjoy!

--------------------

(Grimoire Heart's airship)

Meanwhile, in the Grimoire Heart Airship, Hades, Rustyrose and Kain are surprised by the unexpected arrival of Zeref who is very angry because of "their wicked minds that summoned Acnologia" and he tells them that the world will end now.

------------------------

(On the Island)

Master Makarov stands on top of a few boxes and sends out a special announcement. "Everyone, brace yourselves and listen well! I have an extremely important announcement to make. From the day after we return to the guild form Tenrou Island..." The Master begins to jump around. "I'm gonna introduce a women's only dress code! You gotta choose between a nurse outfit or a school swimsuit!"

"I ain't heard about this!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Me either!" Lexi yelled.

"I see. Sounds like fun." Erza commented.

"Don't encourage him! You're suppose to be mad about this!" Lucy halted.

Mira stares down at the Master with a deadly look as he shakes in fear. "Master... This is no time for jokes."

"I'm sorry! I was just caught up..." He muttered.

----------------------

(Meanwhile)

Hades is killed by Zeref while Ultear tries to commit suicide because of her sins in the past, but Meredy stops her.

----------------------

(On the Island)

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Sora, Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Elfman roared in surprise, their bodies covered in bandages as they crowded around the master. .

"I told you numbskulls already...," Makarov intentionally slowed down his speech so that they may hear his words clearly, "We are suspending the progress of the S-level advancement exam."

"Damn..." Sora slumped.

 "I can't accept that, Gramps!" Gray argued.

"Why is it on hold?!" Natsu yelled.

"Make me S-Class, damn it!" Gajeel yelled,

"You're not even a candidate! You mean Levy, got it?! Elfman reminded.

"What else can I do?" The Master asked. "A lot's happened."

"A member of the Magic Council infiltrated the candidates, and Grimoire Heart disrupted everything..." Mira recalled.

"I guess we have no choice." Levy said.

"She's right." Lexi agreed.

"Hey! You're really okay with this, damn it?!" Gajeel argues even more.

"And you shouldn't be so worked up about it." Lily stated.

"Argh! I so wanted to be S-Class!" Grah yelled.

"You'll get next time, my love." Juvia said to him.

Elfman sighs out loud. "I guess a real man know when to call it quits..."

"Well, I ain't givin' up! I'm gonna be S-Class, no matter what! Sora, Gray, Elfman, Lexi and Levy all gave up, right? Then I'll become S-Class!" Natsu claimed as he waves his arms around. "I'm gonna be S-Class!"

Fairy Tail- The Solar Dragon SlayerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara