Chapter 46- That Which Extinguishes Life

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm here with a new chapter for you all. Like I said in the last chapter, this one will mostly be about Lisanna's 'Welcome Home' party, as well as Lexi and Kiki joining the Earthland Fairy Tail. I want to thanks everyone who voted on the story, though I haven't been getting many comments lately. But it's okay. So without further ado, Enjoy!

--------------------------

(In a unknown area)

A young man lies in a forest looking at the sky.

"Somehow...It seems like a lonesome sky." He muttered to himself.

-----------------------------

(In Edolas)

Meanwhile, Mystogan, who is now the King, is giving the former King and the commanders of the Royal Army their punishment.

-----------------------------

(In Earth Land)

Back at the Fairy Tail guild, everyone was shocked to see Lisanna before them, alive and well nonetheless.

"But I thought we lost you," Macao said in disbelief.

Wakaba followed behind pointing at her saying "So you were alive all along!?"

Lisanna nodded with a smile, then sweatdropped when some of the men of Fairy Tail ran up to her, ready to hug her with tears in their eyes yelling,

"LISANNA!!!"

"Keep your filthy paws off of her!" The men were instantly sent flying away by an annoyed  Elfman.

"I think they're just happy to see her man" Nastu said sweatdropping.

"That was a bit over the top," Sora said.

"Ya chill out" Happy agreed.

"Oh my goodness" Mirajane said smiling at the event.

"It's such a relief that the guild's just like it was before." Lucy said.

"Also, it looks like no one knows anything about the Anima." Gray added.

"Yeah, no kidding" Levy spoke.

"Anyway, what's important is that everyone is safe." Erza said.

"This is messed up." Gajeel commented.

"So, this is a wizard's guild..." Lily muttered.

"This Fairy Tail looks so much different from the one in Edolas." Lexi spoke up looking around the guild.

"Sure does" Kiki said with a nod.

"Lisanna!" Master Makarov approaches Lisanna at the entrance of the guild.

"Master!" Lisanna happily said.

"I believed..." They listen closely to what the Master has to say. "Everyone raised in this guild is a child of this guild. And what parent is there that doesn't worry about their child? And what parent is there that doesn't believe in their child? You can tell me all about what happened later." He turns to Sora and the others. "The rest of you too..."

"Sure, Gramps!" Natsu replied.

"You got it," Sora said.

The Master grins at them. "Anyway, you did great in coming home!"

"Master... I am back home, aren't I? I'm back home, right?" Lisanna begins to cry tears of joy.

"That's right. This will always be your home." Master Makarov replied. "Welcome home, Lisanna."