Chapter 25- The Drifting Mountains

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Spiritbomb35 here with another chapter for you guys. Now this chapter will be taking place after the Daphne arc and will be focusing on Sora and Lucas more. So without further ado, Enjoy!!!

--------------------------------------------

A week later after joining Fairy Tail, Wendy, Sora and Natsu were tricked by Gray who told them of someone who knew the whereabouts of Dragons.

And it started causing the destruction of Magnolia as Daphne, the certain someone who 'knew' the whereabouts of Dragons created a machine that needed Natsu's energy to work and with the help of everyone, they managed to destroy the robot and saved Magnolia and Natsu.

-----------------------------------------------

Now...

Sora and Lucy stood in front of the mission board, looking for a job that they would want to do.

"What do you think?" Lucy asked as she looked at her boyfriend.

"Hm... How about that one?" Sora suggested pointing at a job he saw on the board.

"Another monster hunt? We always do those." Lucy whined. "We should do a different type of job this time."

"Hey, Lu-chan! Sora-nii!"

The two turned around to see Levy walking towards them with a smile on her face.

"Levy!" Lucy said happily.

"Yo, Sis. What's up?" Sora said with a grin.

"Nothing, really. But I was wondering if you guys could help me out with something." Levy replied as she looked at both of them.

"Sure, what is it?" Lucy asked, walking up to her best friend.

"Well, Team Shadow Gear was going to go on a job, but Jet and Droy had ran off to do one on their own. So, I wanted to ask if you two would like to come along with me instead." She spoke a incredibly happy, excited voice.

"Sure! where's this job taking place at?" Lucy asked, interested in the job.

"The Drifting Mountains!" Levy smiled again, catching Sora's surprised expression. "I'm guessing by the look on your face you've heard about them, Sora-nii?"

"Yeah," Sora replied, "They're a mountain range that have a faster than normal tectonic activity rate. Causing them to move faster than the rest of the land, making it look as if they are moving by themselves. Lucas and I always wanted to see them, but never had the chance."

"Well here's your chance!" Levy beamed widely, waving a job notice in front of his face. "This job is at a village located on the Drifting Mountains. You guys wanna go?"

"Sounds fun!" Sora beamed widely back, whatever the job was, the only thing that interested him was that it was on a place he really wanted to see.

Lucy looked at the job and read it. "Wow, this one looks good. It has a 150'000j reward. That should be able to cover my rent for a month. I'm in."

Sora punched is palm. "Then it's settled." Sora said as he looked over at Lucas who was eating a steak. "Hey, Lucas. We're going out a mission with Levy-nii. Are you coming?"

Lucas ate the last of his meal before he looked over at the three with a huge grin before nodding. "Of course I'd coming. Like I'm going to let you guys have all the fun." Lucas said happily.

Sora took the request from Levy and smiled. "Alright you guys go get ready to leave." He instructed. "I'm going to go find Mira and tell her we are leaving."