Chapter 19- The Oracion Seis

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Spiritbomb35 here with another chapter her for you all! I own nothing, but my oc. At long last, we have reached the Oracion Seis arc. Things are about to go down in this arc, so Enjoy!

---------------------------------------

Some time later, after Sora and Lucy's date night, many things have happened. For one, Lucy had another encounter with her father who states he had lost everything and had her mother's grave moved. With Sora beside her, she was able to have to get through it.

Another thing that happened was, Team Chaotic were working at a new restaurant called, 8-island as waiters to help Lucy with her rent and meet Yajima, a former Council member.

---------------------------------------

Present Time, Fairy Tail....

The group was currently standing beside Mira, as a massive chart lit up.

"What's this?" Lucy asked, as she walked up to look at it.

"A chart of all the dark guilds," Mirajane answered, as she walked up next to Lucy, folding her arms. Lucy looked over the guilds, noting names like "Eisenwald."

"Eisenwald?" She asked.

"That was the guild Erigor was apart of," Erza said.

"More like former control,"Sora said looking at the names of each dark guild. Lucy followed the lines, as they all converged in the center, with three guilds in the center: Oracion Seis, Grimoire Heart, and Tartarus. Above said the "Baram Alliance".

"What's the Baram Alliance?" Lucy asked.

"Exactly what it looks like," Mirajane answered.

"Its an alliance of the most powerful dark guilds in Fiore," Lisanna explained, "Frieze was under the dominion of Grimoire Heart, but now a good many of the guilds under this rule have fallen to the rule of Oracion Seis."

"Juvia remembers taking down a lot of dark guilds with Gajeel, while they were members of Phantom Lord," Juvia said, "Many of them were under the rule of Oracion Seis."

"That doesn't sound good," Lucy said, shivering slightly. The thought about an organization that could have that much power didn't sit well with the blonde.

"Don't get too nervous," Macao piped up from his table.

"Yeah, Oracion Seis only has six members," Wakaba said, "They can't be that bad."

"Don't make assumptions like that," Mira said, as she narrowed her eyes, giving the men a surprise, "They may only be six members, but each one of those six are quite powerful."

Makarov folded this arms as he looked over his guild, narrowing his eyes.

"The time has come for the era of Oracion Seis to come to an end," he said, "It seems they have come out of hiding, and are ripe for annihilation."

"How are we going to do that?" Natsu asked.

"An alliance is being formed," Makarov explained, "An alliance that consists of Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, Blue Pegasus, and Cait Shelter."

"That seems like a good combination," Erza commented.

"So, who's going?" Cana asked.

"Representing Fairy Tail will be the following members: Sora..."

"Sounds fun," Sora said with a smirk.

"Natsu..."

"Oh, yeah! I'm all fired up!" Natsu yelled.