Chapter 17- Fantasia and a Kiss!

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my oc. As I said last chapter, this one will contain the fight between Sora and Laxus, as well another event taking place. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Sora hopped from building to building, he had just left the guild after dropping off some of the injured. He glanced up at the floating crystals in the sky. 'There's only a couple more minutes till those things go off. I better hurry and find Laxus.'

He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard the sound of shattering glass, and a lot of it.

'The church!' All of the glass on the building had been blown to smithereens. "Found you! Laxus!"

Now knowing where he needed to go, Sora sped his way towards his final destination.

Jumping from the rooftops to the entrance of the church, Sora found Erza and Natsu gawping at who he thought was Mystogan at first before seeing the man's veil had been blown off.

"J-Jellal!?" Erza gasped. "You're alive?"

Sora stared at the man with wide eyes. "Wait a second! Mystogan, you were Jellal the whole time!?"

Mystogan looked at Erza before shaking his head. "I didn't want you to see this face, Erza. I am not Jellal." A shroud of mist began to swirl around him. "I'm sorry, but I leave the rest to you."

"Hey! Where do you think you're going!?" Natsu fumed.

Sora turned his attention to Laxus. "Deactivate the Palace of Thunder before someone gets hurt Laxus!"

The man in question smirked. "Now why would I do that and ruin the game?" He thrust a hand forward and shot a thunder bolt at Erza, causing her to scream out in pain. "And wipe that stupid look off your face!"

"Erza!" Natsu was about to charge at Laxus but stopped when Sora stood in front of him. "Sora! Get out of my way, I'm gonna kick Laxus' ass!"

Sora shook his head. "Sorry bro, but I'm going to be the one to pound this guy's face in." He turned to Erza. "Hey Red, you alright?" The knight stood up and nodded. "Good, you and Natsu do something about those lightning lacrima, I'll take care of Laxus."

"What!? No way! I haven't fought a single person yet! Natsu whined.

Laxus gained an amused grin. "Oh? So the wimp is finally deciding to step up"

Erza nodded and turned to the pink haired teen. "Natsu, let's leave this to Sora." The fire dragon slayer grumbled but listened to the two and ran out of the church. Erza and Sora shared a look before she followed Natsu.

"You better kick his ass, Sora!" Natsu shouted.

"Oh trust me..." Sora said as he glared at Laxus, "I plan to." With that, Sora's body became outline in solar magic.

The thunder mage laughed out loud. "Interesting! Show me what you've got, Sora!"

The solar dragon slayer cracked his knuckles. "You still think all of this is just a game, don't you? What is so important to make you put the lives of innocent lives at risk!?"

Laxus frowned. "You just don't see it, do you? This guild is at such a sorry state, but I'm going to change it! My Fairy Tail will be the strongest!"

The two powerhouses charged towards each other, their fists collided and a shock wave kicked up a gust of wind around them.

The two were forced away. Laxus gathered his hands together.

"Lighting Bolt!" A blast of lightning shot at Sora, who jumped into the air and coated his arm in solar magic.