Chapter 52- Makarov's Stand

Disclaimer: Hey guys! Firestorm here with a new chapter for you all. In this chapter, Grimoire Heart declares war on Fairy Tail! Will the Fairies come out on top? Read to find out. So without further ado, Enjoy!

----------------------

(with Erza, Juiva, Gajeel, and Levy)

"Let's head back to the camp!" Levy said to Gajeel.

"You kidding?" Gajeel said, "I've got more fight in me than you!"

"Are you at full strength?" Erza asked.

"I....," Gajeel began.

"Not by a long-shot," Levy interrupted, and upon seeing her partner's glower said, "Don't give me that, idiot. You took more of a beating than you might think." Erza re-quipped into her armor.

"If that's the case, then you two head back to camp," she said, "We're going to go find Mest and Wendy. If what I think is going to happen, happens, we need to all be together to face it." She then looked towards Yomazu.

"You can either tell me what's going to happen, or I'm going to beat the information out of you," Erza said, "Either way I'm getting it."

"Screw you, red!" Yomazu answered.

(beat)

"We're here to find the Black Mage, Zeref," Yomazu answered, a lump on his head. The air turned so still it might as well have been made of stone.

"That's... that's impossible!" Juvia said, "He existed over a thousand years ago!"

"Brush up on your history, kid," Yomazu said, "It was only 400 years."

"You've got to be lying!" Erza yelled, "There's no way Zeref can be here!"

"I wouldn't lie about this," Yomazu answered, "Zeref has been living on this island in a state of slumber for the past 400 years. Once he's awakened, he'll rule the world, with us as his lieutenants!"

"This is Fairy Tail's sacred ground!" Erza said, "Its under magical protection!"

"Something tells me that the army won't have much of a problem with it, let alone the Eight Kin. We've got Ultear, the Time Mistress as the leader, but then there's Rustyrose, my boss, Caprico, Kain Hikaru, Vanidas, Zancrow, and Meredy coming."

"You said Eight," Erza said, "And yet listed only seven."

"Well... one of them is already here," Yomazu said.

"What!"

----------------------

(with Wendy)

"Do you remember what that flare is for?" Wendy asked.

"Uh...," Mest said, before starting to chomp on a rock, "I have to know!"

"Don't tell me you forgot," Wendy said. As Mest held up his face, he pondered what was going on. 'What's going on now?' he asked 'What's he going to do, now?'

"Wendy!" The Sky Dragon Slayer looked up, and saw Carla and Pantherlily swooping down towards them.

"Get away from him!" Carla cried.

"What're you guys doing here?" Wendy asked.

"Identify yourself!" Carla demanded to Mest.

"My name's Mest Grader," Mest answered, "I was Mystogan's...." He was silenced as his collar was picked up by Pantherlily.

"The Prince never interacted with anyone in this world," the exceed said, "It wasn't a bad idea to use him as a cover, but I imagine you hadn't counted on this. Now again, who are you?"