Chapter 42- Sky Eclipse Dragon Mode !

Disclaimer: Yo guys! Firestorm40 here with a new chapter for you all. For the picture of Wendy above, I tried to get a one to match for her new mode. (Just imagine dark wind surrounding here, instead of scales.)

On another note, I can't concentrate on my other story because this one is stuck in my head. Out of both of them, this is my favorite and apparently it must be yours too since so many of you are so eager for a new update. But seriously, I'm not sure it's not good to have a very active imagination and Fanfiction combined because it lands you with a ton of stories.

A heads up for those of you that don't know, I have made a Naruto story that you all may like.

I can't remember if I mentioned this or not, this story is going to go as far as the Tenrou Island Arc, after that the time skip will be in a second part. So without further ado, Enjoy!

-----------------------------

"Fire Dragon's Roar!" Natsu said, as he breathed more of his fire at the Dorma Anim. While it inflicted a certain amount of damage, it wasn't that much. But that didn't discourage the Dragon Slayers.

"You call that an attack?" Gajeel said, "I'll show you an attack!" He then brought his hands together.

"Iron Dragon's Harpoon!" A large spiked pole of iron shot out of Gajeel's hands, striking the Dorma Anim in the chin, the force of which knocked it slightly back.

"Here I go! Solar Dragon's Wing Attack!" Sora yelled as he jumped forward and blasted the Dorma Anim at close-range with a ray of sunlight from his hands.

"Sliver Script Crushing Fang!" Lexi leaped forward and twisted her body 360 degrees, lashing out with a strong sliver spinning hook kick to the head.

"How is the Dorma Anim being damaged?" Faust asked out loud, "This thing is supposed to be anti-magic!"

"You said that its a 'Dragon' Knight!" Natsu said as he landed on the ground, "And we're Dragon Slayers!"

"You call that thing a dragon?" Gajeel said, "That's probably the stupidest looking dragon I've every seen!"

"Yeah, It's an embarrassment to dragons everywhere!" Sora agreed.

"Can't argue with that," Lexi said with a nod.

"Die you brats!" The Dorma Anim fired its mouth cannon at Natsu, who easily dodged it. While his attention was on Natsu, Faust got struck from behind by Gajeel's Dragon Roar. When he turned to face him, the Dorma Anim was intercepted, and got a face full of golden light and sliver wisps, courtesy of Sora and Lexi respectively. He clawed at the two, only for the dragonslayers to easily evade by jumping away.

The back of the Dorma Anim then opened, as several missiles flew out, and started streaming after Natsu. Natsu madly ran around to avoid the attacks, as the missiles followed him. Baring his teeth, Natsu turned, and breathed out his fire at the missiles, destroying most of them.

"Fire Dragon's Brilliant Flame!" He then generateed fire on both of his hands and then joins them, creating a unique, larger flame which he threw at Faust. Faust held up the Dorma Anim's arms in defense as the flame hit, causing an large explosion. The force of the fire didn't do that much, but Natsu then flew through the smoke.

"Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!" He then rammed into the Dorma Anim's chest, knocking it back, towards Gajeel.

"Iron Dragon's Club!" The Dorma Anim was then hit in the side of the head by Gajeel's iron pole. "Here it comes, you two!" He shouted at Sora and Lexi.