Chapter 21: I'm Obviously A Girl. But none of you idiots have to know that...

“This is getting gross.” Parker said from his spot next to me as we peered over our shoulders, watching as a bunch of bottle blondes, fake tanned, scantily clad girls hit on Alex and Kale.

Getting gross?” I snorted, turning away. I thought I’d barf up something if I didn’t get away from this.

“So, where’re you from?” I heard one of them say, gawking at Alex, her long eyelashes batting.

“Your mom’s bedroom.” I heard him answer. I chuckled; those mom jokes came in handy.

A chorus of high pitched giggles swept through the room, “You’re so funny!” One said as Alex swatted her hand away as it trailed up his arm, flashing Kale a tired glance.

Drake sighed, rolling his eyes, “I’m sick of watching this.” He said. Suddenly he walked over to the cluster of girls, clapping his hands loudly, “Disperse!” He shouted, making all of them jump.

“H-Hey!” One blonde said, her pencil thin eyebrows furrowed, “Rude!”

“Disperse, you bimbos!” Parker shouted from his spot next to me, leaning against the empty check in desk. They all stared at him with a blank expression, perplexed. He sighed, “Disperse, god dammit!”

All screeching, they ran off seething. I let out a laugh as I approached Kale and Alex, “That was lovely.”

“You weren’t the one being touched by them.” Kale said, shivering.

“She smelled like an industrial factory that sells horrible perfume.” Alex cringed, wincing at the memories.

“This is not a good way to start off Christmas morning,” Scoffed Parker, leaning more against the desk and lighting up when he saw Stephanie walk more towards it. Stephanie’s bouncy blonde hair swung in tow of her as she plopped her skinny self down at the desk, her grin wide. She probably thought it was amazing being alone with so many boys. Well, hey there, Steph, baby, don’t come on to me.

“Hey guys! Merry Christmas!” Stephanie said joyously.

“What’s so merry about it? You should get a leash on some of your clientele, lady.” Alex muttered to himself, rolling his blue orbs.

“Will do.” Stephanie answered in a heartbeat, not bothering to ask why. A grin was still stained to her face. Jesus, did this lady ever get out of customer-mode? “So, what are you guys doing tonight?”

“Sacrifice McCann into a pot of boiling lava, gonna do a reenactment of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, no biggy…” Alex said nonchalantly, dusting off his black and grey striped shirt.

She let out an airy laugh. She was the only one who seemed to laugh at Alex’s jokes any more. I was considering this woman was a witch, of some sort. “You’re so funny!” She giggled, batting her eyelashes. I winced. Something in my chest hurt.

“I’m funnier, though.” Parker stated bluntly, trying to win back Stephanie’s heart.