Breakeven

Hope's POV

It's been two weeks nung sinagot ko si James. And I never regret it. He's such a gentleman and always respect me. I guess ganon talaga mga english man.

We took a selfie together and I post it on my instagram. It's been a great day today. Actually we have a get together with my family today since july 4th ngayon. And I'm so excited.

We did a lot of fun today and I had so much fun with my family, James is here to siyempre wala naman siyang kasama mag celebrate. Kaya My fam invited him.

The next day dad called na I need to start sa company namin. He said na I had enough vacation. Like duh? Eh halos two weeks palang kaya akong nagbabakasyon. Pero sige na nga.

Kaya eto ngayon papunta na ko nang company namin. This is my first day as an employee so I need to be physically present and attentive at the same way.
James texted me this morning he said na he also a job interview. I texted him a goodluck message. And I said to him na I will be busy.

Yayyyy! This is it. I have a job. I'll be independent and making my dreams come true. I am so blessed.

Enrique's POV

Nandito na kami sa hacienda. At naayos narin namin yung dapat ayusin. Which is the adoption paper ni Zia. Yes finally she will be part of our family for good. I am so happy.

Ngayon ipapasa yung letter na eh. I changed her last name na Gil. Now she's officially a Gil. And I said to her na she should call me papa.

Oh diba? May anak na ako. Hahaha ngayon naayos ko na yung lahat. And I'm so happy na I am with my family. Na miss ko lahat dito.

While nasa boys room kami ni Javy watching movies nagsalita siya. "Quen?" Sabi ni Javy. "I have something to tell you." He look so upset while looking at his phone. "Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Si Hope." Bigla kong kinabahan sa tono nang pananalita ni Javy."Oh why?" Tanong ko ulit. "She's seeing someone." Sabay pakita sakin nang picture nang lalaki.

Para akong tinakluban ng langit at lupa. Knowing the girl that you love the most is now with somebody else. Alam mo yung feeling na parang ewan.

You wanted to response but you didn't find the right words na mag fi-fit dun sasabihin mo. Tumulo nalang bigla yung luha ko pero pinunasan ko agad. I don't want Javy see me crying.
"Bro, tell her na you're alive. Maybe she will change her mind. Fight for her!" He's raising his voice. I know Javy has a point pero do I need to do that? Na magpakita ako? For what? I mean she's happy with someone else.

I don't want to ruin her quiet life. Lalo na all the way she taught na I was dead. Wala rin namang kwenta kung magpapakita pa ko eh.

"Noo bro, hayaan mo na. Let her live her life. I can see how happy she is with somebody else." I said while smiling. I have to pretend na I'm okay even deep inside it's killing me. But I have to accept the fact.

"So hahayan mo nalang na ganon? Mapunta sa iba yung babaeng mahal mo? Di mo manlang ipaglalaban?" Galit na tono ni Javy. "Quen this is so stupid! You're acting so stupid right now! I saw how much you love this girl! And now you're letting her go so easily?!" He continued.

So I speak because I can't handle it anymore. "You think it's easy for me huh?! for god sake Javy I've never been so much in love to a girl! Ngayon lang! At kay Hope yun! So you want me fight for her? Javy didn't you see it? She's happy with someone else. She finally over me! After the pains and crying she spent every night nang dahil sakin dahil sa pagkawala ko? Alam mo ba kung gaano kasakit na malaman ko na ganun yung pinagdadaan niya? Javy masakit sakin yun. At ngayon she's moved on and she's smiling! And you know what? Even though I'm not the reason of her smile this time at least I see how happy she is! And that's makes me happy And that's why I am letting her go because I love her so much that I don't want her to suffer again! Pag bumalik pa ko sa buhay niya manggugulo lang ako! Now you get my point? Will you please just leave me now! I need some time to process this whole thing alone!" I said firmly.

After telling this words I look to his face and I can see na he feel sorry. I'm not mad at him I just need some time. Then he leave me. I locked the door and started crying.

Dang this pain. This is too much I've never imagine myself crying for someone else. But I did. I guess ganito pag nagmahal. I know, I'm no superman I have a weak side I'm a human.

I need to accept the fact na she's already moved on and I need to learn how to live without her. Or her memories. I'm happy na she made it she's a strong woman. I'm proud of her.

Siguro tama tong ginawa ko. Ayaw kong mahirapan siya ulit ayaw ko rin maka gumawa nang gulo sa relasyon nila. As long as he makes Hope happy. I'll be okay with that.

But you know what? I can picture myself with somebody else. But I know na there's no sense of winning her back. I guess I should focus myself pagpapalaki kay Zia.

Pumunta ako sa garden para maka sagap nang hangin. I know I'm not okay. Naupo lang ako sa upuan na nandoon. Maya-maya lang nagbigay sakin ng juice.

I know it's Javy. Umupo siya sa gilid ko."Sorry bro. I don't mean what I've just said earlier." He said. "No it's okay. I'm sorry too." I said.  Tahimik lang siya.

"I am planning to go back sa Spain." Sabi ko sa kanya. "That's good." Sabi niya. "Yeaah, I want to start all over again. Alam ko na wala na kami ni Hope. I need to let her go. That's the right thing to do." I said.

"So you will not tell her na you're alive?" Sabi niya sakin. "There's no sense of telling it bro." Sabi ko sa kanya. "Well if that's your decision. I'm here to support ya." He said habang tinatapik niya likod ko.

After that conversation we didn't talk about it anymore. So we process thw things that we need to process sa paper ni Zia so she can come with us sa Spain. Thankfully mabilis yung pag asikaso so napadali namin.
Last week nagpa book na kami ng flight papuntang Spain. Bale ngayong day kami aalis. This is it. And you know what I've learn in this life? That life doesn't give you what you wanted.Even though you want it so bad yet you will not get it.

So I realized that you need to be strong in this life there's a lot of tough times that you will encounter. So I gotta be strong and I will not let this break me. I guess this is the start of my new beginning.

Author's Note:
Heyyy guys! Gusto ko lang mag thank you sa pagbabasa at pag boto niyo. And I love reading your comments guys. And pasensya if my mga typo error ako di ko na na edit tamad ako mag edit eh. HAHAHA Btw, thank you sa pag appreciate. Patuloy lang po sa pagbabasa. God bless y'all!😉