The Wedding

*So this is it pansit.☺*

Enrique's PIC

Wedding day. My wedding day with the woman of my life. I keep on repeating this in my head.I'm marrying her
today. Sobrang anxious ako, standing here at the altar. I'm Remembering the first day I met her.

She was walking sa hallway with her smile and a lot of boys were staring at her like they saw an angel walking. Napatingin siya sakin nun. She caught me staring at her. Which embarrassed the hell out of me.

She was so beautiful as always. And it was the first time na natulala ako sa babae. I knew right away na she's my soul mate without a doubt. Parang sinasabi ng puso ko na yang babae na yan you're going to love her, protect her, take care of her for the rest of your life.

I was so happy when she became my partner sa history subject namin. Sabi ko pa nga eh jackpot ako nun kasi a lot of boys wanted her to be their partner but I was the lucky picked. That day, was the day na mas nakilala ko siya. Dun ko nasabi na she's more than just a pretty face. Her soul made made me fell in love with her.

She didn't know that I already loved her because I kept it cool. Yun din yung unang beses na I doubted myself. She's a goddess don't blame me. I'm just a normal boy. But it kinda hard to hide my feelings for her, sa dami ko ba namang ka kompetensiya diba? Andaming na kapila.

But we became friends. Best friends actually. And falling in love with your best friend is the best thing ever and worst feelings at the same time. Kasi that time Hindi niya alam.

Pero wala eh, hindi ko na mapigilan. I confessed. The bravest thing I've ever done in my life. And the only decision that I'm proud.

She's the type of girl na nandyan na lahat. I know girls have uniqueness when it comes to attitude sabi nga nila eh beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

And Hope, she's not just beautiful. Her soul makes her more beautiful. And I've never seen someone so pure like her.

Iniisip ko nga nung naghiwalay kami because of the tragedy na nangyari sakin was a torture. Lalo na yung nalaman ko na she was engaged. That was the painful thing ever.

I did the stupid decision yun yung I let her to be with someone. But I had to do it. But God is really good, right? He wants Hopey to be my happy ever after.

She's the only woman that I'll risk my life for. I can't explain it. But for the first time in my life. I can honestly say that I fall in love. Sabi nila dalawa daw yung pag ibig na dadaan sa buhay mo. Yun yung first love at true love. But for me, she's both. She's the first person that made me believe to those fairytales that only exist in the movie. It's funny how a girl changed my entire perspective in love.

And today, she's going to be my wife. For my entire life she's going to be with me. Suddenly unti-unti bumukas yung bintana ng simbahan.

Unti-unti rin siyang lumalakad papalapit sa akin. Hindi ko talaga mapaliwanag yung nararamdaman ko. Seeing her in a white dress is the best view of my life.

I got nervous suddenly. Lahat ng emosyon nasakin na. Hindi ko mapigilan yung luha ako. I'm happy really happy. Seeing her walking towards me with a smile in her face.

"I told you. Iiyak ka." Bulong ni Javy. He's my best man, of course.

"I lost. She's so perfect." I said.

Then Daddy John. Stood in front of me. Letting his daughter to hold my hand. Before he walk away. Nagsalita muna siya.

"Quen, my son. Please take care of my daughter. I love her so much." He said in a cracked voice. Pinipigilan niya lang na wag umiyak.

"Yes po daddy John. I'll do anything for her. I love her and only her." I smiled. Pinupunasan ko yung luha ko. Then umalis na si Daddy John.

Ngayon, kami ni Hopey yung naka harap sa altar.

"Hi." I said with a tears. She's also crying.

"Stop it, you're really ruining my make up. I'm supposed to be pretty because I'm marrying you. But now, I'm crying like a kid." She said. Hindi ko tuloy napigilang tumawa. She's adorable.

"Sorry Babe. I'm just happy. It's a happy tear you know." I said. Nag smile naman siya.

Then the Preacher start the wedding with a speech.

"Friends and Family of the BRIDE and GROOM, welcome and thank you for being here on this important day.

Bago ko simulan yung wedding na ito. Let's first hear what's the groom speech. Mr. Gil?

Sabi ng preacher. I laugh nervously. It's really hard for me to talk right now. I felt like shyness, nervousness at parang maiiyak ako. But I have to speak in front of them and in front of the woman that I love.

"Hi love.." pagsisimula ko. "You're so beautiful." I smiled. Bago pa lang ako mag salita pinipigilan ko na yung luha ko. I'm so overwhelmed by this and I get emotional all of a sudden. "Wow, I felt like I'm going to cry." I joke. Before I begin my speech.

"You see, I didn't have any speech here because I wanted to said this from my heart. I've already know that you'll be part of my life when our eyes first met during the first day of school. I know it's weird but I think that God's way of saying that you're my soulmate. And I know that I'm the luckiest nope.. not luckiest I'm super blessed that you will become my wife in this lifetime. You understand me, you never gave up on me and you love me. Thank you Babe for choosing me as your forever. I promise in front of God and all of this people that I will love you as long as I am breathing, even in heaven. I will protect you as long as I can even if I can't I will still find way. I will be a great father to our children someday. And I will put your happiness first. I love you so much and I will never get tired of saying that to you everyday. I lost you once and I won't let that happen again. Te amo mí corazón." Then she started crying.

Now it's her turn.

"Wow, I didn't do speech either. But hey, just to remind you that I'm the blessed woman alive. Because God gave me you. You're such amazing young man that has so much love. Sometimes I pray that more people will become like you. I bet will be in the better world if that's happens. I promise to be there for through ups and downs and I will always love you remember that. I can't wait to be your wife. And to create more memory in this life time. I love you so much. And it will always you." I hugged her tight. Then the preacher starts to speaks again.

"We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between BRIDE and GROOM, by joining them in marriage.

All of us need and desire to love and to be loved.

And the highest form of love between two people is within a monogamous, committed relationship.

BRIDE and GROOM, your marriage today is the public and legal joining of your souls that have already been united as one in your hearts.

Marriage will allow you a new environment to share your lives together, standing together to face life and the world, hand-in-hand.

Marriage is going to expand you as individuals, define you as a couple, and deepen your love for one another.

To be successful, you will need strength, courage, patience and a really good sense of humor.

So, let your marriage be a time of waking each morning and falling in love with each other all over again."

"I ask you each now, to repeat the marriage vows." He said. Hope and I agreed.

"I, Enrique Mari Bacay Gil V. take you, Hope Elizabeth Soberano for my wedded wife, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward." I repeat what's the preacher said.

"I, Hope Elizabeth Soberano take you, Enrique Mari Bacay Gil for my wedded husband, To love and cherish, For better or worse, for richer or poorer, In sickness and in health. From this day forward."

Preacher said. "I know announced you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. He directly said to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
At last tapos na yung book.☺ thank you everyone for reading it. GOD BLESS.💕