Loyalty (Moo x Brooke)

Brock - Los Santos One shot

Brooke's POV -

My family, the gang who had taken care of me since I was 14, had taught me me importance of loyalty when it came to alliances and other members. When a group disregards loyalty they're weak and will break apart. It has happened more often than not. The reason why Vanoss was such a great leader, and his gang members dominated the city was because of loyalty. To trust very, very few.. But be completely loyal to the people who have earned it.

So, now I am 18.. what happened when I found out my boyfriend of two years was unfaithful...?

I stared at the shattered glass on the wood floor in the kitchen, shards stung into my skin like a wasp's stinger, crimson beading and dressing in heavy amounts on my pale flesh as well as my white hoodie. For the first time, I had shown such violent irrational emotion.. and I couldn't control myself. Tears dressed my cheeks, and Brock was trying to soothe me. The other gang members were quiet, keeping to themselves as they watched their female companion lose it for the first time in history.

"Brooke, it's okay.. He is just stupid.. I know.. But throwing dishes and wine glasses isn't going to make it better.." Brock stated, trying to keep his calm. I didn't want him to worry about me, or think any less of me.. but it made me furious. I wiped my tears, blood getting on my cheek.

I heard the front door open, to see Vanoss. Our leader. His eyes instantly widened seeing the blood, glass, and a distraught girl while her teammates watched from the living room. "What in the fuck happened?" His voice boomed, almost angered.

He had been gone the whole day for a meeting, having known Brooke broke up with her boyfriend (Wildcat texted him the situation) but apparently not told it was this bad. I couldn't help but to breakdown and sob quietly more. Brock sighed, and walked to Evan, "Cameron cheated on Brooke, and she .. she is upset. Been yelling at him through her phone all day.."

My hands trembled, in pain. I really did love Cameron.. He had just ended hanging up the phone. My teammates had an odd feeling about him in the first place, but couldn't tell a girl who loved and trusted someone so easily different, no matter how much they tried. It felt embarrassing to admit they were right.. Apparently, Brian had betted Miniladd we wouldn't last 3 years, and Miniladd lost the bet.

Evan sighed, rubbing his temple. "Alright. Here.. Brooke, I know you are upset.." He paused.. "But there are other ways of unleashing your anger, so you need to calm the fuck down. Now, Brock go patch her hand up in the bathroom. David, Craig clean this mess up."

"What?! Why me?" Daithi complained, getting up.. Not wanting to argue Vanoss just left to his office with Wildcat.

I sniffled as Brock relaxed, I allowed him to lead me into a bathroom, shutting the door we would quietly talk as I sat on the counter. I'd watch him stitch, wrap, and clean my hands.. I was still trembling with emotion, my heart felt empty, and I kept sniffing.

"You are such a beautiful loyal girl.. No need to hurt yourself anymore than you have already been hurt.." Moo said quietly while wiping my tears, his fingers tucking strands of my blonde hair back. I gave him a weak and half-hearted smile, he rubbed my back.

"How can.. How can I cheer you up? Anything?" He smiled back, giving a caring gaze while playing with my hair. I stared at my bandaged hand, in thought.

"I-I want to.." I paused, knowing exactly what I was saying and meaning it.. "Kill him."

This made him go quiet, eventually replying "I want to kill him too, for hurting you and daring to put anyone Vanoss' gang in distress."

We shared a unspoken moment, staring into each other's eyes.. Finally, He smiled and I smiled.
---

The loud screams from the back of the trunk were unnoticed as I drove down the highway, blood dressed the steering wheel and my hoodie.. However, it wasn't only my DNA this time. Moo Snuckel was riding his blue and green motorbike, following close behind me.

It was in the middle of the night, with barely anyone out in the roads, and with a half-hour drive to the middle of nowhere from the city, I finally put my vehicle in park in a deserted-closed off landscape.. Moo stopped yards away.

Pausing, I'd stare out the window finally calmed down.. My tears had stopped before we began our little scheme. I opened the door, not even bother to take my keys out of the car or turning the ignition off. Grabbing the unopened bottle of Jack I purposely brought and got out. Ignoring the muffled screams, both male and female.

Walking to Moo who now stood against his motorbike, lighting a cigarette. Evan had always taught me to get rid of evidence, and to plan it out thoroughly. I lifted off my bloodied hoodie and threw it on the dusty dirt.. Brock simply watched. Next had been Cameron's shirt he gave me, containing plenty of his DNA. I had also brought it out of principle.

I opened the bottle and poured its contents of the cloth, allowing the liquid to drench it as I stood in my loose cropped shirt, black-leather shorts, and nude heels.. Brock handed me his lighter. I flicked it open and allowed the flame to come to life before throwing it in the pile, instantly making it burst into large flames.

Eerily calm, I paused.. Watching the miniature inferno and remembered the images of his hands touching her. My gaze drifted back to the trunk and slowly I made my way over, popping it open.

Both were screaming and struggling.. Completely tied up with cloth tightened around their mouth. Cameron laid, plead in his eyes as the girl screamed rambunctiously. I leaned over, kissing his cheek slowly and whispered sweet words.. My stiletto black nails running down his jaw as I adored him quietly, enjoying our last moment together. Fear engulfed him but I didn't care.

I pulled away, pity and revenge filling my eyes innocently.. Finally, tearing my gaze away, I picked up a single C4, strapping it to under the car's trunk and slamming it shut. Only causing them to scream more. I walked over to the open driver's door to pull out my wallet and pistol before turning away and shutting it with my heel. I made my way back to Brock who was still enjoying the 'peaceful' night with his cigarette that he dropped and stepped on.

"I'm so proud of you.. Gorgeous girl." He said, kissing my cheek. I giggled and adored him before he smiled getting on his motorbike and revving it up. I got on behind him, snaking my arms around his waist tightly and resting my head against his broad back.. Knowing I was going to be cold.

He turned around and sped off. An explosion to be heard by no one but them.
__

"Where have you two been?" Evan questioned as soon as we got into the Base. It was 2 AM and we had been gone for three hours. Wildcat was with him, staring at me with wide eyes. The rest had been in the living room playing videogames. I walked passed them both to the sink, enjoying the feeling of my heart filled up once more.. I smiled to myself, watching the water rinse the crimson and dirt off my hands.

"You said there were other ways of dealing with anger." I replied, glancing up at Vanoss. His eyes widened, confused. "That doesn't answer my question, why are you all dressed up?"

I simply retrieved a glass of water. "Loyalty is important.. Right?" Vanoss glared at me, just wanting to hear a straight answer.

"So.. When someone is obligated to give loyalty but doesn't.. They should have consequences, right?" He relaxed back.. Putting all the pieces together.

"You didn't..."

"She did." Brock answered, smiling at me before making his way to his room.