Trevor

I'm dabbling here.. don't take it too seriously.

Trevor x Brooke

Wildcat's POV

That meth head was back at it with the two retards he calls his crew; Wade & Ron. Asking Vanoss for the partnership in a heist they heavily implied we should join them on. Last time Vanoss teamed up with Trevor we almost got killed.. however that was years ago. I sighed lazily, crossing my arms while leaning against the wall. Vanoss was annoyed, his violent threats followed by a snake-like tone kept coming.. Possibly wouldn't stop till he had knocked over every piece of furniture he could.

Trevor did not intimidate Vanoss nor me.. Which was a very different change of pace considering his peers usually cowered at his beck and call.. Well, I suppose they'd be fools to deny anything, the tattoo that laced around his neck said "- - - - cut here - - - -".. Simply to say, he knew his power; vile and smart.

"C'mon Vanoss... you made it big! Look at you.. living in this modern Castle... Having your own little gang.." The rather large man paced around, talking vibrantly not only with his mouth but with his hands as well. "Whats the use if you aren't gonna put any of your goons to use.. Thats like having a bitch and not fucking her!" He slammed his fist on Vanoss' Desk.

"No.. its called having a bitch and keeping her. More specifically.. a Family. You wouldn't know anything about that now would you?" Vanoss calmly stated making the man pause in his tracks. Distaste engulfed Trevor's face.

"So, what?! Now all of a sudden this is a sitcom!? You are a family man all of a sudden?! What happened to slanging bricks and putting roofies in girls drinks?? Huh?" He growled, knocking off an item of Evan's upon his desk.. Lui shifted uncomfortably beside me. I could see Evan's smirk though, reminiscent of 7 years when we first were dragged into this gang lifestyle.

"Man... and to believe I thought better of you.."

"U-Uhmm.. Mr. Vanoss Sir.." Wade, the juggalo looking dipshit spoke up, annoying Trevor.

"Shut the fuck up, will you!" Trevor barked and glared instantly as if he couldn't take another sound.. as if he was not the one yelling this early in the daytime.. Wade backed down to his spot.

The door slowly opened in the fiery atmosphere. "V-Vanoss... uhm.." A more feminine voice almost repeated, Brooke probably had news about one of our clients.

"I SAID SHUT THE FU----" Trevor stopped in his tracks when he swung around to see who was at Vanoss' office door. "Wait a minute.."

Brooke's POV

I had known Trevor Philips was having a meeting with Vanoss but it has been an hour.. and nothing but inaudible violent yelling  is all I could make out. Vanoss really needed to be aware that one of Lui's client had called suddenly saying he wanted out of the deal.. He was gonna be heated..

Slowly, I pushed the door open and allowed myself to interfere.. "V-Vanoss... uhm.."

"I SAID SHUT THE FU---" Trevor screamed, but soon stopped within his tracks as his eyes laid upon me.. I flinched and couldn't move. His eyes immobilizing any movement, I wasn't aware of my own trembling either. The large dirty man with a deep farmers tan wore a black ripped tank and some ripped dirty jeans.. Grease, dirt, or sweat layered on his skin, I couldn't tell the difference.. He wore large dirty boots, that could easily seem to crush my skull with enough pressure.

"So.. is this the family pet..." Trevor asked slyly, with an amused smile. I noticed Evan tensed up, obviously not wanting me to be around while Trevor is here. He took a step forward.. Making me decipher if I wanted to bail or not.