Collateral

Request : Delirious x Madeline/Rabbit

Vanoss' POV

I sat patiently, lounging back in the armchair, currently thinking thoroughly over their part of our bargain. We had came to them for some technology we needed for our future heist, and obviously they had not been one of our more trusted alliances. It was witnessed in the way they bargained.. Not only did they want the money but they wanted something left as a collateral, suspicious that we would not return these items after.

"Who are you willing to offer, Vanoss?" Their leader stated, giving me a foul taste in my mouth.

I glanced up at Wildcat and Lui.. they both seemed pissed and I knew they wanted to drop out with these conditions out on the table. But this technology was absolutely needed to succeed on our next bank robbery.

Shifting, trying to seem unmoved by this, I couldn't believe myself when I asked.

"Who do you want?"

One of my pride will be traded to these group of men today, for at least a whole month until we get this completed. I refused to let guilt flood me, even if I wanted to feel it.

"The girls."

Of course, they wanted Madeline and Brooke. Clenching my jaw, I ordered Wildcat to retrieve them with a brief hand gesture.

We needed these resources.

Rabbit's POV

Vanoss, Wildcat, and Lui were currently in a private meeting with another gang we had been alliances with. The rest of us were waiting in the large living room, the atmosphere itself had been silent except for the light hearted jokes Nogla and Droidd said every now and again. As always, Brooke and I sat together. I could tell she felt rather uncomfortable in this territory of another gang. The way they specifically stared at Brooke and I like eye candy pissed me off but I was to know better than to start anything with them.

"This is bullshit.." I whispered for her to only hear, she nodded in agreement. Delirious had been ruthless with his glares towards what was supposed to be one of our alliances. Apparently, sharing similar thoughts.

I clenched the hunting knife under my loose jacket as they strolled by, as if they were actually keeping us hostage or something. Brooke and I shared thoughtful silent stares, bad feelings were engulfing us both as if we could read each other's mind.

Suddenly, Wildcat walked out into where we waited. "Madeline. Brooke." He beckoned, his voice had seemed almost cold and distant. I lifted myself up from the floor in which we sat and slowly we made our ways over to our trusted co-leader. He lead us through the walls and each step I could feel my teammate's hand grip on my sleeve strengthen. He then stopped a few feet away from the office doors, almost making us run into him.

"... I'm sorry in advance." Tyler mumbled, as if he was trying not to show emotion that was pity.

What the hell? Sorry for what?

I felt my heart beat fast once he opened the doors and allowed us entry. Assumingly, he then went back to his spot next to Vanoss. For once I actually felt anxious and scared. We watched our Leader then nod, as if approving of something...

The man in charge gifted him four odd devices, suddenly Brooke and I both had been grabbed roughly and pushed on our knees onto the floor, our heads being pushed down forcefully to restrain.

"Get off of me!" I wrangled relentlessly with the man that clasped me down, until my muscles were sore.

"Madeline.. Brooklynn, Behave." I heard Evan demand, his voice had been distant.. and if looks could kill he'd be dead by my very eyes, even if I may only be able to see his shoes by my line of sight. Anger and sadness engulfed me when I heard their shuffling and the door to shut a final time.