Bruises (Part Lemon) (Vanoss & Wildcat x Brooke)

Bruises Part 4 (WARNING : KINKPLAY & LEMONNYYYY)

Brooke's POV

I felt movement and I heard pounding rain against the large windows. The room was no brighter than it had been before we fell asleep, but the rain was soothing and loud with the cracks of thunder.

My head didn't throb anymore as well as my cheek, and I wasn't as tired as I had been once my lashes finally fluttered open.. All I felt was being warm and comfortable.

"You're up.." I heard a voice brush against my head, fingers running through my locks. I couldn't help but to yawn and look up to the male. His other hand, running along my thighs, assuming he just enjoyed my soft skin.

"W-What time is it.. Vanoss?"

"Four P.M..."

"O-Oh.. We slept for a while.." I felt the man chuckle, and my eyes adverted up to his own, the man observing me. "You needed your sleep.."

"I-I know.."

The feeling of his hand drifting up and down my bare legs was making me lose my focus with out the man even taking notice. I'd breathe out gently, ignoring the observing gaze on me while I closed my eyes to enjoy his hands.

Normal POV

It took him a few seconds to catch on what had been relaxing her, but once he realized, his hand vaguely began kneading and massaging up and down her leg by the moment. She enjoyed the massage but most importantly the intimacy, it brought butterflies to her stomach. She felt like damp dirt under his care, and would never admit it how she wanted more. His lips eventually met her exposed neck with gentle kisses, and the man watched his female member arch a bit.

It had been a while since Evan laid with a woman, he to never think of laying with Brooke.. But at the moment, his stress could use some relief, and she hadn't been too persistent on removing herself from his touch. He shifted, his body now towering over he smaller curvaceous woman. Leaving soft hickie bruises on her neck and ear while his hands curiously massaged her legs. Brooke finally whimpering out in need.

"Beg, baby girl.." He roughly demanded against the woman's ear, sending shivers down her spine. His girth growing by the second upon hearing her helpless heaving. His worn muscles flexing sexily over her, causing her face to heat up.

Evan never really played with a woman's body like this, usually the women he got with were only when he was in the mood, and it lasted as soon as it begun. He never found fun in them.. But the female underneath him, he wanted to see her squirm, he wanted to dominate and take his time with the girl. To break their silent bond for what it really had always been, an Alpha and HIS mate-A dominate & HIS submissive-A Gemini gang leader and HIS Pisces gang 'princess'.

Most importantly, he needed to breed her heated body. The rain and thunder only making it that much more intense.

"P-Please, E-Evan." The woman stuttered out, lightning striking over and flashing the room for a moment. The man lifted himself onto his knees, gazing down at the woman to breath for a moment while observing, then got up from the bed.

"Come to the edge, now." The male demanded once more, and she'd hesitantly obliged to the edge of his bed, disregarding the comforter on the floor. All while avoiding his eyes like usual. Instantly his hand gripped a fistful of her hair to pull back, making her neck arch.

"Do you want to stay and be apart of the family. Yes or no."

Her throat whimpered out.. She had thought this conversation was over but obviously while she was sleeping, he had been in thought. "Y-Yes! Evan... Yes!"