Nurtured (H2Odelirious x Brooke)

H2ODelirious x Brooke ( Los Santos Verse)

Brooke's POV

Dawn had peaked and as usual I'd awoken early to visit the crisp rain.. Completely warmed, comfortable, and rested, usually I was the only one awake. It was rare for any of my teammates to not wake up from my cooking. Vanoss and Wildcat being the exception as they controlled and worked out deals which took effort, time, and calculation.

Gently, I would allow my hand to tousle my long hair loose and messy, yawning and stretching in the process as I admired the foggy dim city through out the large full view windows of my room. I wore a hoodie and fitted sweat-pants as pajamas and probably wouldn't change out of it considering I am homebound by my Leader.

I made my way out the door, gently shutting.. Only to be heard with hushed frantic talking down the halls. My heart skipped a beat but I wasn't shy on walking out to see what was going on.

Vanoss, Wildcat, and Cartoonz stood around a bloodied Delirious who's shirt was off. Multiple stab wounds pierced his skin along with scars from past experiences. He was calm and sitting up on a blanket not really saying much.

"He got away, that sly fucker." Luke silently raged.

"Lui will take care of him tonight, don't worry." Vanoss assured, crossing his arms.
"Bullshit, I wanna go!" Delirious seethed, obviously pissed at himself.

"Don't be an idiot. Lui will take care of it. Luke go get some sleep, you've been up all night. We will fix Delirious up."

Impatiently, Luke got up and sighed, not sparing another glance. His guilt evident, I watched quietly, kinda upset at the sight as well. The bearded man noticed I had been watching in the hallway, but I simply gave a faint smile in greeting, understanding he was pissed off.

"Brooke. Good, you are up.. Tend to Jonathan, we have some issues we need to resolve quickly." Vanoss stated, nodding at the masked male. The leader left to the office, Wildcat following him.

I hesitantly watched then fixed my gaze to what seemed like a defeated man.. He didn't show pain or agony but was in poor silence as his wounds pierced deep, but not deadly. Slowly, I'd approach. The unused and needed medkit items all sprawled out around. "W-Well.. Good morning." I'd sigh, sitting down next to his and getting to work.

A bored grunt was my only reply, my fingers taking a alcohol-soaked rag and quickly cleaning up all the dried blood around the wounds, prepping for the stitching. He smelled of sweat and blood, a fierce smell to be honest. Something that would forever suit Delirious.. Scars, Tattoos, knives, baseball bats, and ruthlessness had always been the elements of Jonathan. The man was strong and dangerous, it took a lot to defeat him. I'd assume the only reason he looked defeated at all was because the target got away.

I had a million questions but never really could bring any of them up.. It to be too obvious that I had questions, walking out to a scene like this..?

It was quiet as the dim light lit up the dark room, but I still was comfortable.. Quietly stitching up his openings.

"I don't know how you live with yourself, Brooke." Delirious suddenly accused in his deep clumsy voice, catching me off guard. My brows narrows and eyes met his through his mask, they pierced brown and stoic. We watched each other for a moment, until finally I adverted my gaze out of intimidation. I couldn't tell if he had been joking or genuine, that was an issue of that damn mask.. He was mysterious.

"W-Wha.. What do you mean?" I asked abruptly confused, continuing to work and act as if I was try to concentrate. He chuckled lowly, still feeling his gaze upon me. My heart skipped a few beats, I felt nervous, very, very nervous.