Accident

WE REACHED 2K READS. Thank you guys so much. ♡ I am more so glad you are enjoying them as I am writing. We fangirls/boys need our fanfiction, huh? Thanks again everyone.

REQUEST : Rabbit x Delirious Oneshot/Lemon
________

Madeline's POV

Bppzz Bppzz..

My heart jumped a bit at the vibrations but my eyes instantly glanced down at my phone. It had been Cameron, he was picking me up on a date that Vanoss had actually allowed me to go to with the exception I had to be back home at 10. Currently it was 7 pm. I had promised Vanoss to be back on time, and this time I had meant it. Needless to say I was giddy, ever since prom-night I had not been able to stop thinking about him, and I wasn't gonna ruin that by disobeying orders.

Currently the majority of our group had been busy, Wildcat and Evan had to meet another gang leader and discuss their borders. The rest on their own missions except Delirious and Cartoonz who were taking the night off.

I lifted myself from my bed, already dressed, but checked myself one more time before making my way out with my wallet, bomber jacket, and keys. My hair was ice blue, matching my eyes.. The freckles on my face always had given a childish feel to me but I was anything but that... At least in my mind. Everyone else got on my nerves with their over protective sides.

Making my way out to the living room where Luke and Jonathan sat, eating chinese take out watching UFC, they both looked up at me.

"He's here?" Delirious asked, suspisiously in a bad mood.

"Mhm."

They noticed my unstoppable smile, no matter how hard I had tried to hide it.

"Do I need to go out and lecture him on what time and to keep you safe?" Luke sternly looked at me, completely serious. "If he doesn't obey our orders he can expect me to-"

"OKAY, OKAY! No.. he understands.." I defended, walking over to the front door that lead into the hallway.

"If you need us just call, alright.. ? Vanoss is currently busy.. Do you have a knife on you?"

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.. but Jonathan instantly got up. His expression was pissed but he approached me lazily handing me his switch blade..

"Don't make me have to do this work for you.." He grumbled. I glared up at the 29 year old man. "I can take care of myself."

He scoffed, giving me a hard stare before going back to his seat on the couch. Why was he acting like he cared? Delirious cared about no one usually.

"Madeline better not have to do any work, Delirious." Luke gave me another stern stare. They were referring to if he were to pull something on me. Shifting uncomfortably, I said brief goodbye before making my way through the halls and to an elevator to go to the lobby of our large pent house.

I jogged outside to the entrance to Cameron who instantly embraced me. Giggling he kissed my head. "I missed you baby."

"I missed you too.." My arms hugged his waist and his expensive cologne filled my senses. I felt the male's hand roam my waist.

"Its too bad your dumbass leader won't let you come out more." He bluntly stated annoyed. I stayed quiet, wanting to tell him off how Vanoss wasn't dumb but not wanting to ruin the date so quickly.

"Yeah.." I quietly replied, looking away and not wanting to give him too much of response. He pulled away from me and climbed on the motorcycle.. he was definitely a pretty boy..

Being raised around men with battle scars, muscles, gun shot wounds, horrible pasts, no-bullshit attitudes and intentions I had felt a weird sensation that Cameron wasn't part of my element. He was more focused on his looks, grew up significantly rich.. and spent his time in our highschool worrying about petty drama ... but he was gorgeous.