Sing For Him

Please listen to the song. ♡

Vanoss x Brooke

Vanoss' POV

"All the lights in Del Perro begin to gleam.."

"Ruby, Blue, and Green.. Neon too.."

Her digits drifted over the piano keys gracefully, fulfilling the lifeless atmosphere with the velvet voice that erupted her slender feminine throat. Her back turned against me... but I was doubtful she would notice me even if I was to be in front of her. Brooklynn... seemed so lost in her own world as I observed from leaning against the living room wall, crossing my arms.

"Everything looks better from above, "

"My king..." She'd whisper almost inaudibly, her voice almost melancholic.

King?

"Like Aquamarine.. Ocean's Blue."

"..Ahh-Ahh, Ahh-Ahh, Cacciatore-! (Hunter)"

"La-da-da-da-da, La-da-da-da-da, Limousines.."

"Ahh-ahh, Ahh-ahh, Ciao, Amore-! (Hello Love)"

"La-da-da-da-da, La-da-da-da-da, Soft Ice-cream.."

I was not aware she spoke italian, let alone could sing, wrote songs, or play a piano. Perhaps, I was just too busy with business to notice.. Slowly, I walked over to the couch and took a seat to lounge back, enjoying the voice and piano music that echoed against the wide wooden floors and walls. Her emotion was tipping over, I could hear the shaky fragile undertone of her voice.

"All the lights are sparkling, for you, it seems.."

"On the downtown scenes, Shady Blues."

I was curious to know who she was singing about.. who she adored so much to sing for. For now, I'd simply watch the woman dream..

"Beat boxing and rapping in the Summer rain.."

"Like a boss... you sang! Jazz and Blues..."

"..Ahh-Ahh, Ahh-Ahh, Cacciatore-! (Hunter)"

"La-da-da-da-da, La-da-da-da-da, Limousines.."

"Ahh-ahh, Ahh-ahh, Ciao, Amore-! (Hello Love)"

"La-da-da-da-da, La-da-da-da-da, Soft Ice-cream.."

The woman paused, her fingers releasing pressure upon the ivory keys.. I thought I heard her release a shaky breath.. but I was not sure. Curious to see what was going on... but that would be foolish. If I were to approach her she'd never sing in these walls again out of embarrassment, I know how Brooklynn was.. Not that she'd probably get another chance because someone was always home with her. For now, the young girl thought she was alone.

Digits began slowly playing once more, her voice trembling..

"The summer's hot.. and I have been waiting for you..All this time, I've adored you. Can't you see, you were meant for me?"

"Summer's hot but I've been cold with out you.. I was so wrong not to tell.. Medellin.. (A drug cartel/Hitman)"

"Tangerine dreams.."

Medellin... I have heard of that name before, it has been a while. It was a dangerous name, one I was told to keep away from.. My brows knitted together in confusion. Why is she bringing it up?

"Catch me if you can.. working on my tan Salvetore!.."

Brooklynn's voice would then crack, weakly.. emotion coming out.

"Dying by the hand of a foreign man.. happily."

What...? Surely she was just singing for fun. Possibly a song I never heard of. Why was she getting emotional..

"Calling out my name, in the summer rain, Ciao Amore!"

".. Salvatore can wait.. now its time to eat, soft ice cream."

I left the room as the piano became lighter to end her song.. Before she realized I witnessed her.. Alot of thoughts kept to my mind all night. The words. And her emotion. Finding any sort of correlation between her and her song.

Brooke's POV

I knew my Leader was there... I wanted him to hear it. I wanted him to know my love for him. I wanted for him to know of Medellin and how his men had planned to kill me tomorrow at sunset, near the ocean's blue, to teach Evan a lesson. There was no way in escaping it either.

Evan would soon know of the tears that dripped onto the piano. He'd know of the guilt I held for not telling him about Medellin, after I am dead. He'd know my love then. He'd know what the song was about. 
____

Tomorrow - 6 PM.

"Any words?" The hispanic man knelt down to my level on the concrete, the sun was blazing above with anger, but I was calm. My arms were tied not that they needed to be. He wasn't doing this because I did anything wrong.. He was doing this to send a threatening message to my Leader. He was professional about it...as was I..

I wasn't one to beg for mercy. Not to my enemies. The men behind me holding the shot guns shifted.

"Tell my Leader I would sing for him again, And again. A thousand times over, until I had no voice."

"I will." With a pause the man got back up to view the sunset, crossing his arms.. I heard a click. A pause. And then a loud fire.

______

"Hello love.. can you hear me?"