The Fool

Terroriser x female Moo

Moo is female in this oneshot-- So, take the punny shy man and turned him into a punny shy girl. I have noticed Terroriser is always cheering Moo on in their videos, Always on his side no matter what. Basically, this is just Brian over-thinking.

Regular verse

Brian's POV

I smiled. The face cam recorded it too.

Not because I wanted to, but because her laugh was contagious. When her throat erupted with the sound of childish fun, it would lighten up everyone's competitive mind... Considering she was so very quiet during the calls, despite her... 'occasional' puns, when she would laugh or rage, it had an effect on all of us and I could see that.

In honesty, I wanted to frown as she cooed for Vanoss to reveal his hiding place. We were playing GMOD hide & seek, and all of us were still hiding as she seeked. But for some reason his name was first to draw from her lips. They always seemed to get along so very well. He was always the center of attention, and her eyes were no exception to his leader like skills.

"Uh oh. Silent Brian." Wildcat laughed watching my character run around the corner.

It wasn't that I was purposely being sweaty, attempting to find all the 'terroriser spots'. But it was because Moo distracted me. A hundred emotions filled up within me when she spoke.

When she spoke, she spoke with politeness. Making me feel bad for cussing the slightest bit.

When she spoke, she also spoke with kindness & warmth, making me feel at home.

She spoke with positivity, making me feel welcomed and unjudged.

She spoke with puns, her natural way of communicating that made me feel annoyed but it was adorable.

When she would speak with praise, it'd mostly be towards Evan.. making me feel jealousy.

When she would speak with jabs, it'd be towards me. Making me feel foolish.

If only I had 20 million more subscribers.. perhaps she would then praise me like she did Vanoss? Perhaps Moo would finally notice me?

Or did she just pick on me because everyone else did so? It was so very easy to play the fool for entertainment but why? Why out of everyone the only person who needed a silly terminator voice to be successful was me?

Why when I stand up for myself and refuse to play that same fool I am called an Asshole?

Why didn't she poke jabs at Wildcat or Miniladd?

Taking a glance at my viewfinder I saw I was still smiling, even if the voices going through my headset were drowned out by my questions.

"Found you-!" Moo surprised me, almost jump scaring me as her character walked around the corner.

"Oh! Jesus fucking christ!" I couldn't help but to exhale as my heart pounded. She giggled happily, making her character jump up and down.

"C'mon lets go find everyone!"

My smile grew genuinely. "Ahhh, fine! They went this way-"

"Don't rat us out!" Wildcat shrieked.

The devil in me glimmered.

"Lets go upstairs and there!" I chuckled as we both ran into everyone, winning the round. Everyone laughing and yelling at me.

"Wow, Brian's a fucking rat." Wildcat

"Yeah. Fuck you Brian." Evan said in a low tone, questioning if he was serious or not . Making me smile even more because I knew how happy I made Moo.

"Oh, shut the fuck up Evan."

"Oh, yeah?" I could almost hear him say under his breath. "Hey, Moo.. I found this amazing spot. Come with me." His tone being one of mischievous intent. As if he knew how much it bugged me.

My smile disappeared, and suddenly the game didn't feel as fun anymore as I heard her giggle  and make jokes with Evan.

I gulped, he has seen through my facade all this time? Hes known for a while now?

Was he doing this on purpose? To vaguefully bully me?

Why? Why did he use her to get at me...

And why is Moo so oblivious to it?

Why does she hate me?