Little Witch

CARTOONZ x reader

I am gonna make this into a smut later but right now its sorta horrorish.

Reader POV

"Why isn't it working..."

I stared down at the little vessel doll, its black threaded being tangled around my pricked fingers. Button eyes glossing, almost lively with saddness but I trusted my intuition with little confidence in my hexing procedure. The ritual has been active for a week.. my 7 Day black candles were almost used up and left a pathetic flame at the bottom of the glass. The hex was for one of my bullies at school.. Bethany Thompson who has had multiple chances to redeem herself.

Not that this hex had been working either way.. Perhaps she was too powerful and influential, perhaps I was doomed to just be embarrassed and bullied until I graduate.. With frustration I threw the thread vessel on the wooden floor, my very blood and some needles piercing through. The pentagram, in which represented all 5 Elements - Soul, Water, Fire, Air, and Earth, had one candle on each point, the doll mysteriously seemed to land in the middle where I had wrote Bethany's name...

Taking a deep breath, and fixing the cute bow in my hair, I left to my closet, shifting amongst clothes to peel away the short school skirt and sweater, disregarding school uniform for comfortable pajamas.

Turning around I'd almost gasped at the sight of a red man with long black horns chilling in my bed. The demon looked like a man with a black beard, despite its red skin tone.. he wore a black shirt and camo pants... A severe expression of annoyance was evident among his face..

After a few seconds of me blinking, he grunted.. ".. Are you just gonna stare at me or what.." His brows knitted together and he pulled himself up after no reply "Here you are spending a week conjuring fucking demons in your house and now you ain't gonna say shit?!"

Gulping, I took a breath. "W-Who are you?"

Heavy footsteps slowly made their way over to me.. Making me realize just how large the demon/human was compared to me. I couldn't move as my fingers clenched at the loose threads. He circled me, slowly. As if he was some predator. I couldn't help but to advert my eyes from his own piercing eye. His other lid stitched shut by two scars in the shape of an 'X' cascading his red flesh.

Cartoonz POV

I watched her frail form under my gaze, her aura was white & pure... Now, why would an innocent soul like hers be trying to cast me in her stupid witch circle? What were her intentions.. ? Did she not know the dangers of my presence? That I was the cause of many 'acccidental' deaths? People never understood the power of their own thoughts... and how the most evil acts could manifest with ease..

Especially if I am around to see their death wishlist.

I noticed the voodoo doll, torn open into the middle of the pentagram with her fresh pure blood soaking the abdominal- giving all hateful intentions. So, she was willing to sacrifice blood for her wishes? That is bold...

Immediatly, I grabbed her hand, not exactly caring if I was rough or not. The pathetic girl whimpered out, and I could hear the thumping of her heart. With my rough hands, I slowly peeled her fingers out of the tight fist it was in to observe the pricked wounds on the small of her fingertips. The small bead of blood had dried already, making me even more annoyed.

I gave eye contact. The girl naturally adverted her gaze like a submissive lioness, I felt her heart continued to pound-- it wasn't fear... it was butterflies. This fueled my hunger and slowly I let her small pricked finger slide inbetween my lips. The taste of raw human flesh gave me life.. the taste of her soul made me want to rip her apart, yet... the taste of her blood made me want to savor every drop like it was liquid gold.

There was blood rushing to her cheeks and she  had been quiet. I continued to give eye contact as I tasted her. Gently allowing my sharp kanine tooth to graze the wound.

After a few moments, I suddenly let my tooth pierce and tear open her flesh. Biting into het Causing her to gasp in pain and attempt at pulling away, but holding her still I allowed the crimson copper graze my tastebuds. Tears pricked her eyes.

"Please s-stop!"

I sucked on the liquid for a few more moments, enjoying the sacrifice and fear that once more engulfed her before plucking the hand out of my mouth and grip. She was left staring in horror at the deep wound I caused, blood beading down her arm.

"Listen, bitch." I smirked, grabbing a fistfull of her dainty locks and forcing her to look up at me. "Are you really this willing to make a deal with the devil..?"

Gently, I let the my new little playtoy go. As she tried to gather her thoughts I observed the cute little girl room. But noticing the petition she wrote, blood soaked the paper. Reaching down, and grabbing the note it said the name 'Bethany Thompson 8/19/1999' assuming that was the name and birthdate of a girl she wanted to hex.

"I'm willing to carry out this task.. but in return you are going to have to sell your soul to me."

Silence engulfed as she stared up at me while holding her wound..

"Okay.."

My grin grew furiously as a crack of thunder manifested by my devilish thoughts.

______

A Week Later.

Normal POV

"It is such a sad tragedy amongst the highschool and community to see Three 16 year old girls, all whom have been bestfriends since kindergarten, been killed in one week."

Cartoonz snorted with amusement. The girl sitting amongst his lap staring in amazement at the TV news channel, not knowing what to think.

"Bethany Thompson, a captain cheerleader, got into a head -on collision with another car, dying instantly. Doctors have said her skull was crush with no chance of living or recovering. Lilly Burgman, her friend, committed  an unexpected suicide, leaving behind no notes or reason as to why, & Jessica Mills, sad to say that just today, passed away from an unexpected heart attack. Our grievances go to the familys and friends---"

The he-devil turned off the tv and tossed the remote on the floor.. his arms circling his toy's waist. She now belonged to him. She eternally will be serving him from now on. And she thanked him in various ways. He made her wear what he wanted her to wear.. he made her say what he wanted her to say.

Her thoughts were engulfed by his never ending voice. Completely corrupted.. in a state of insanity. She didn't care about her witchcraft practices if it didn't involve him.

No more school or friends. She was completely his. Hours upon hours sitting within four walls staring up at the ceiling talking with the devil in her head. On his terms was she allowed to move or eat or sleep. On his terms he'd show up to sexually abuse her. Choking, biting, crying, bruising, smacking, and rape were his fundamentals of sex.

And the girl loved every second of it.. Praising him like a god not that she was allowed to do anything else, but her soul was crying in pain attempting to fight the horrid mental state she became. Which fed his lust and love for her.

"Delirious would get a kick out of you.." Cartoonz whispered randomly against her ear as they sat in the pitch black room..

"Delirious?" She asked confused..

Suddenly, a psychotic and uncontrollable giggling got into her head, forcing her to laugh along with voice to which she once again felt her soul being controlled.. Cartoonz watched entertained by his bestfriend's antics.

Careful with withcraft & Don't sell your soul, kids. ♡