Don't Cry Moo

Female Moo, Obviously based on the song above. This is for all the people who's loved one abandoned them over long distance without even saying goodbye or why they left. I know that feeling a little too much.

Moo's POV

Did I do something wrong? Why were they not answering my calls.. I could clearly see they were online, on steam and skype. They were playing GMOD, so I was assuming I could join right? Lately, it seems they have been purposely avoiding me.. Uploading videos together, excluding me.. Its been a few weeks but even some of my own Subscribers have noticed the lack of friendship in my videos..

Mainly, my videos included me just playing alone sponserships.

Maybe my friends just don't notice.. I sighed a bit annoyed but decided to try to call Ohm, seeing how he was the only one open to play anything. He briefly answered.

"Hey, Moo.." His voice was unusually quiet, as if he sounded distracted.

"H-Hi Ohm!" I replied, a bit too excited, considering this was the first interaction I had with any of my friends in a while.. "Was wondering if you wanted to record tonight..?"

The man paused, as if he was gathering his thoughts.. " I can't tonight MooMoo.. I am about to get ready and go out to dinner with family. Sorry."

Oh..

"Oh."

I truly did attempt to hide to disappointment in my voice.. "Hey, maybe another time right?"

"Yeah, for sure.." He replied softly, "be good for me, okay? ...Goodbye, Moo.."

"Okay! Goodbye, Ryan."

It took him a second before he could end the call, but the tone in his voice was sad almost..

A few more weeks go by.

They all had unfollowed me from twitter.. Blocked me on Skype, blocked my number, unsubbed on Youtube. And they didn't give an explaination..  I was left alone.

It wasn't until They did all that how barren my life became.. Every night I cried myself to bed, none of them not even bothering to give me reasons as to why I had been excluded..

The last person I talked to was Brian.. he had that same tone in his voice, a voice I could recogonize as pity.

My eyes were red almost every night, I missed them so much. Why didn't they care? What did I do that was so annoying? Emptiness engulfed my chest and stomach, my heart hoping to hear the skype jingle, and hope that it was all just a misunderstanding.

The thought of that hope was enough to give me relief, even if in the back of my head I knew they were never coming back and I would be forced to move on. The emotional pain became unbareable, leading me to not even bother uploading.. What was the point of youtube if I couldn't even laugh with the friends who helped me so much?

Was it because I was a girl? Was I just annoying and unfunny?

My fans on twitter noticed quickly and hated it... but I tried not to dwell on it openly to the public.. Pretend as if everything was normal even if they hated me.

"..I-I ... miss you Brian.." My voice cracked, and my throat hurt from holding back my tears. I was so happy to hear his voice and that he actually answered.

"...Don't cry, Moo.. please."

I cried though. Because I knew that would be the absolute last time any of them would have any contact with me.

__________