1 Reason Why

Ohmwrecker x Brooke

Brooke's POV

Was I not good enough? What did she have that I didn't ? Why did he treat her so much better than me? Why did I have to pretend like everything we had was never there to begin with? Why was everyone happy for them?

Sure, Vanoss and I never really labeled our bond, it was a mutual understanding of our roles. He was a busy leader, and I gave him space, I wasn't too clingy. Evan would always have to make the moves when in private, his lips had to be ice; cold and hard for business. But when he'd clash them into mine, I had been his inferno, to remind him he was still human.

The man placed me under strict rules because he wanted me to be safe, and I lived with it. The man would place bruises on me when he was stressed, and I lived with it. The man would fuck me when he wanted, and I lived with it. I lived with it because I must have been mistaken on what our bond had been. To think my leader only saw me, out of all the confident sexy women out there was foolish. He could literally buy any girl he wanted..

I suppose I correlated to his reality, the stress, the negative, and he found it profitable to release all of that on me when he can't hold his positive, laidback, happy facade composure. Reasons why he never smiled around me in private, nor was lighthearted.

Evan laughed around her though, as she sat on his lap carressing his jaw, the mysterious sexy glint in her eyes peering up to him. She was flirtatious when she spoke, her dark red lips unafraid to whisper and tickle against his ear, even infront of everyone. Her skin glimmered with highlights, the woman's black locks curled around her bared shoulders, her voice feminine and soft.

He wasn't afraid to kiss her in public, to grope her around the penthouse, or to growl.. A faux growl.. One I have never been familar with. When he had growled with me, it was primal.. Anger, frustration.. It was real.

How long until she got bored of his expensive gifts.. How long until he got sick of having to put on a positive attitude every moment shes around. How long until he realized the moans erupting from her throat were not from pleasure.. But from his financial security.

"Ahhh! DEEPER EVAN!"

Her moans were faint, coming from his bedroom. Its been well over a week the Woman has been living with us. Evan hasn't acknowledged me once. Everyone loved her. I gulped down the lump in my throat, incapable of sleeping. Feeling powerless and alone.

Lifting myself from my bed, Los Santos lights gleaming beautifully through the large windows, I shut my bedroom door behind me to make my way out in the open living room. Attempting to ignore the loud moans once passing Evan's.

Ohm, Delirious, and Cartoonz had been up as well watching TV, their gazes fixed on me. Which I hated. The stares felt heavy, the silence that engulfed confused me. They were talking and laughing before I walked out... Did they hate me too?

Please just stop staring. I am on the verge of breaking down...

Avoiding their gaze, not bothering say hello I went to the sliding door of the large balcony and shut it behind me. The light air and warm breeze relaxing the heaviness inside me.

______

Ohm's POV

The girl wasn't fooling anyone despite at attempting to put on a aloof demeanor. Brooklynn was heartbroken and shattered. I don't think I have heard her say anything for a week straight, Mainly just mumbles. The fake smile she put on twitched and her eyes seemed to gleam with a thin layer of her tears. She trembled often when Vanoss' new woman was around.

I knew of the bond that Evan and her had shared, it was confusing how he could just pretend that it never existed.. No one would dare call him out on it though.. It made me cringe the way those two would flirt and grope constantly. She was using him for his money, that was evident as well.

I watched the girl through the glass, Brooke was now sitting on the edge of the balcony fence.

My heart dropped instantly, what was she doing?!

"Brooke!" I rushed over to the sliding doors and opened it, Cartoonz and Delirious got up as well, just as frightened.

The woman didn't look up, her head dipped as she stared 30 stories down to the pavement.

"C'mon Brooke... I understand but... please get down."

I heard a stifled sob and my heart broke, I shifted closer, and she looked back to me, her green eyes contrasting with the red, tears glimmering down her cheeks. I have never seen someone so vulnerable..

"I-I c-can't keep pretending like I am okay..." Her voice cracked weakly, I could tell she had been trying her hardest to suppress all emotion.

"You don't have to pretend.." I replied gently with a soft smile, "Its okay if you are sad. None of us expect you to be happy with this situation."

I'd watch intently as she rubbed the tears away with her sleeve, preparing to catch her if she fell. After a few moments of silence, the girl slowly got back onto the surface.. My heart beat relaxed and I sighed out, instantly hugging her.

She latched onto me and sobbed. I was honestly glad she was okay. Delirious and Luke watched from the doorway, relieved as well.

"Lets go inside and watch some movies, okay?"

Brooke nodded, trying to calm down.

______

Brooke's POV

I curled up into Ohm's chest, listening to the conversation going on between the two boys.. Letting myself giggle at their dumb jokes. My eyes fixed on the disney movie I picked out. Too soon did I grow sleepy, and found myself dozing off. My insides felt light and warm with relief.. He held me tightly and secure, letting his lips hum against my head which relaxed me..

"You tired sweetie..?"

"Mmm.." I hummed back happily.. He chuckled but turned the TV off as Delirious and Cartoonz left to track down their clients..