Area 51 (Ohmwrecker x Brooke)

Ohm works for Area 51, a Military air base infamously known for alien sightings

Ohm works for Area 51, a Military air base infamously known for alien sightings. The one called Ryan is held with high responsibility to protecting the reticent operations and secrets, even if he may have some hidden agendas of his own. Subject 5 releases herself from captivity and is able to make it out of the chain link, barbed fences, forcing Ryan to take everything into his own hands and bring her back.

Brooke's POV

My heart thumped as I forced myself to keep running, the boots I wore soiled with wet dirt. Sirens could be heard miles away, as many armoured machines with flashing lights rushed down the long endless and empty road in regards to capturing me again.

I have only been on Earth long enough to witness the new moon to a fullmoon but the earthlings with camoflauged suits were quick to imprison me after my species had accidently left me behind one cold night. I was alone and scared, the rough language and ways of handling me left sores. They had left me in a quarantine cell, however I was lucky enough to get out with the help of my biological shapeshifting cells..

Now, I was in the middle of nowhere with the camo armour that was heavy, gravity had been rough down on Earth.. and I missed my clan...

_____

Ohm's POV

"Subject 5 is a extra-terrestrial life form.. assumed to be female.. Our hidden recorders witnessed the subject walking with no direction throughout the desert of July 12th, this year. The subject is clueless of Earth, so it should be simple to find IT before IT finds the public."

"What about the media, sir?"

"As always, accuse them of meaningless conspiracy theories.." I growled under my breath as the recruit saluted and went on his way to inform his subunit. I rubbed my temples in frustration of the situation at whole.. It... SHE had been a shape shifter. Subject 5 was a SHE not IT.. and she was a shapeshifter.. despite what any of the sergeant commanders said. Subject5's natural appearance was one I had seen similarly a few times before; no nose, bigger white eyes with no pupils, a third eye crowning between her brow, long pointed ears, and white hair.

Throughout the month, I have openly taken responsibility to be the overseer of the study in her habits, intelligence, and biology.. Lowkey Making sure she was not being treated like an animal. Very little did we ever interact, but when we did I made sure to be gentle.. talking with a tone of kindness. I knew she understood the basis of our language, as her kind is highly intelligent, but mostly she was comforted by tone.

My goal had been to try my best to not scare her away despite wrecklessness of my colleagues handling her. I somehow knew she would be tempted to pull an escape like this..

Putting on my black bullet vest over my black uniform and wrapping the grey bandana over my eyes, I proceeded to pursue the subject on my own. In hopes to find her before anyone else.