Protective Bullies

HIGHSCHOOL AU (Needs more vanoss crew highschool fanfics tbh. Oh, I love Cartoonz.)

Cartoonz x Ohm x Brooke x Delirious

Brooke's POV

"So, are you going to the house party tomorrow?" Ohm chirped in his usual unemotional tone, standing the same size as me. We were the best of friends anyway--Ever since first grade. We used to be close friends with Luke and Jonathan as well but unfortunately when we all hit our teens they both became very vain, aggressive, and crude. No one messed with them and the group of popular funny guys they had joined. (Vanoss Crew)

Ohm and I grew very close as we were both incredibly shy and reserved. But also shared the same bullies, we still to this day call them by their childhood given nicknames-Delirious and Cartoonz.

I sat on the floor next to him, waiting for the first bell to ring so we could proceed to our lockers. We were wallflowers and just kept our distance from all the other groups.

"What party?"

"You haven't heard??"

"Well.. no.."

"Evan Fong is having a party, parents are out of town! He is gonna invite all his friends tomorrow night.." Ohm smiled, I could tell he was excited about it, but I had an uneasy feeling that we wouldn't be welcomed. Subconciously I looked over to Evan Fong and his large group of guy friends. They were all incredibly funny and cute, Ohm and I had both agreed on this topic. But Delirious and Cartoonz intimidated us to the point we'd often not even try to speak with any of their friends if we were approached.

One word of our names being mentioned, or even catching us glancing over would ignite their 'playful' side. They enjoyed forcing us to give them our homework, ripping up our homework, tripping us when we'd walk pass, pushing us up against the lockers, hair pulling, blackmailing, and pushing us down. Their grins had always been wicked.

"I don't know Ohm.. it seems like a lot of trouble." I gave him an apologetic smile to which he sighed but agreed.

"Probably best to not. But can I come over tomorrow?"

"Of course, you can spend the night too."

"Oo.. I'll bring some movies. My mom also gave me this maroon nail polish." He shyly stated, letting his fingers peak out from his grey sleeved hoodie. I smiled brightly loving the color.

"Thats so pretty.. You need to bring it over tomorrow." This caused him to giggle.

His smile soon faded when the two familar voices started to yell violently at some guys. Our eyes looked in the direction of a fight. Delirious and Cartoonz beating down two other infamous males who they'd often ruffled feathers with in class. Everyone began their chanting "Fight, fight, fight!" And pulling out phones to record.

We kept quiet but lifted ourselves up to join the crowd surrounding the men, slying our way to the front. I clinged to ohms sleeve, despising the violence that everyone celebrated, I knew Ohm felt the same way by a worried frown on his face. Blood dressed the hard school floor.

"Get the fuck out of here bitch!" The bearded male with black hair and a dark red hoodie Yelled, stomping on one guy's stomach. Reaching 6'5" and a scar running down his right eye.

"Wanna fuck with me, huh?!" The brown haired man, about 6'3" wearing a light blue hoodie was now laughing violently getting up from the knocked out bloodied guy on the floor. His fist color red matching the guy's face.

Everyone was now 'ohing' at the gory result. Personally, it made my stomach turn, but not only that.. I was now very fearful of them, the look in their eyes was of primal nature. Both their pair of eyes briefly noticed us, and stared us down. I gulped and gripped his sleeve tighter. We were the only ones not amused by this ordeal.