Feral (H2ODelirious x Brooke)

H2ODelirious -

(This Oneshot I already did prior to this series. But I thought I could include it. I hope you like it.)

I could hear the wicked fit of cackles coming from an unmasked male. Over the past year we had made an arch enemy out of each other, as I would steal his belongings, taking his income.. And he would brutally slaughter my clients in return. I knew his mask, but not his face as I knew his alias but not his real name. It'd be clumsy to keep such things out in the open for sticky palms to take control of, especially if you did business like us.

I am clumsy, for letting that fucking fool unarm me, leaving me in a vulnerable flee.. and he won't quit until he gets what he wants... My head. He would be foolish to pass up an opportunity like this..

He had chased me all the way from the main city. Skilled in free running, I had used the architecture for my advantage however it wasn't hard for him to keep up using a motorbike. I hadn't known how he tracked me down but he wasn't shy on making it known that he was searching for me.

"Come out, Mother!" H2ODelirious' voice cracked with never ending giggling.

My code name, Motherboard, had been given to me from the lot of other hackers, I specialized in cracking websites and passwords, obtaining information that have made the elite mad. They do want a bullet in my head to say the least.

Pressing firmly to the dark bark, conceding all of my breathing upon hearing the vague crunch under his shoe, I wouldn't dare to use this time to rest my muscles, no matter how much they begged. My hood covered my hair, and my hot breaths were shrouded by a black gas mask, I drifted lower against the trunk, ignoring it all, and focusing on Delirious.

Right above my head, his machete swung and punctured the tree, deeply and suddenly. His low giggles proceeded towards my surprised flinch. I let all my held in breath release in heaves, knowing he had me cornered.

"Heheheheh... Did you think you would survive? Huh?!" He almost shrieked, excitement getting the best of him, but I wouldn't feed his inflating ego. His arm yanked the weapon out of the wood, and drifted to pace, making sure to block my exits. Like a lion and a gazelle, I felt useless and stupid. My lack of response had only seemed to ignite his muse more, and he harshly threw his machete into the damp earth. The clouds above had already began covering the midday sky, sprinkles of rain now began to fall.

"Bitch, you will pay what you owe." The male in the hockey mask and ripped blue hoodie, paused his brash motions as if in a sudden train of ideas. I had about to moved but he quickly slammed my neck into the tree, grasping it tightly, soft gasps of breath escaped me to which he was pleased.

"How about I see your face before I jam my machete through it?!" With no hesitation would his hands dance to unmask me, flicking through the buckles until getting aggravated and yanking down my hoodie. Platinum-Blonde Dreadlocs held loosely in a pony-tail had caught the taller man off guard. He studied for a moment, only to be more intrigued and curious.

He grabbed a pocket knife, flicking it open before letting the blade slice the buckling. I sucked in my breath again, not scared but in a wave of un-expectation. Rain now hit the ground a bit harder, dots appeared upon his bright blue hoodie and against his mask, sheltered abit by the tree.

A large palm cupped the black hard material and would now slowly peel it away. Light green eyes pierced him, my brows knitted together. Lips slightly agape to breath. Through his mask I could feel his orbs glaring and studying at my face, brisk droplets sliding down as the rain became intense. It felt refreshing to take in the humid-cold air from heaving within the mask. His palm tightened around my neck.

"Heheh.. Mother.. Will you talk now?"

Delirious pushed me further upon the tree, his very torso towering over me, he would watch as my lashes fluttered closed and my breathing calm in moments. He awaited patiently, wanting to take his time with such a situation. Why wouldn't he just put his fucking machete through me and leave me to rot?

Oh.. He wanted to play.

"Gee, mother.. I really wish I knew your real name.." It wasn't a plea but a threat, it had been felt through his tightening knuckled upon my neck. I couldn't take it, and clumsily had I let a soft whimper escape my throat. He paused and I felt his smile grow behind his mask.

"B-Brookes.. Brookes Winter." My voice was weak and I could feel bruising upon my neck. The man soften his grip and glided his knee between both legs, denying escape while pulling his hand away to let me breath.

"That's a pretty name, for a pretty toy."

"Toy?" Instantly, I had hissed my words at his degrading name. He'd ignore it and would lift his worn dirty hand to cover my eyes.

I'd breathe awaiting his surprise, but simple lips drifted against my neck, delicately kissing the arch. I froze at the quite expected gesture, but it soon melted when carnations traveled up to my ear.

"I can feel you shivering, doll." It wasn't a tone of worry but one of amusement. "It would seem you are more submissive behind closed doors.." A dark eruption of giggling escaped his throat, right in my ear.

Delirious' other hand had descended against my hip, exploring fine details while we were both up close. I had not been complaining-anything to keep my head on.

"You are my toy now. From now on, you will be beside me, Brookes." He hissed, demanding obedience, that knife now finding its way against my neck. I wasn't foolish enough to deny that threat either. I hadn't realized my fear of death had been so apparent.. I had always held my head high when I thought death would come my way.. But as of right now, I was in fear. Fear of being slaughtered by my very rival.

Perhaps.. The thought of our alliance had not been so abhorrent after all..

"Understand me?" A violent and hushed whisper tasted upon my ear, I could feel his scowl deepening at my lack of response.

"Y-Yes.. Sir.." I whispered back, ignoring my stutter as it would cause me mental embarrassment for being so weak. His giggling peaked into chaotic laughs, the rain now drenching is both.

His hand eventually left my eyes, and I would see his mask back on, obviously Delirious refused to give away his own identity. He would let me stare at his dirtied ivory mask for a moment, dark eyes peering through the holes.

"Well, let's go, doll, we have shit to do." In a very serious tone he'd take one simple glance at my 'in-shock' body then turn on his way, leading back to the high way to jack a car, yanking the machete out of the mud.

Like a lost puppy had I followed.. It to be odd, abnormal, and stupid of me, but I feel as if it was my punishment for letting the fool get the best of me.